Friday, September 08, 2006

Unlucky

bloody hell.
nothing's been gg my way today.
asked like a million ppl if they wanna go swimming.
my choice wasn't that wide cos bloody jc are having promos.
THEN I GOT REJECTED BY ALL.
and the worst of the worst,matilda went swimming today w/o calling me.
wah,damn sian la.
and worse still.
the mother made me acc her to bishan to with the 2 brats.
they are making my social status head downhill so fast i could die of humiliation.
thank god i din meet anyone from sch or smth.
anw,back to the bloody swimming thing.
mum claims it to be my last attempt at growing.
i simply sit there and roll my eyes.
it's like such a dumb reason rite?
anw,just bought mochi.
shall go polish it off now and regret the fats later.
I NEED TO EXERCISE.
fats are accumulating :(
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...