Friday, September 15, 2006

Shopping Galore

spent wat possibly was my one of my last few shopping trips considering that the hols are coming to an end soon in a week's time.
1 more week of idleness till morning rituals of waking up at f-ing 6am finds me once again.
we actually have 3 days with 8am lessons.
THIS ULTIMATELY SUCKS :(
thankfully 1 of them are alternate week kinda thing. so it means more sleep for me.
soooooooooo went out with laura today (:
so proud of myself.
i actually caught up with ppl from sec sch whom i haven't seen in ages(serious) even tho we're in the same sch i.e maisie,sH,laura.
anw,i've now reached a state in which is simply refuse to check my bank acc balance and just keep NETS-ing IT as the slogan suggests.
well,i'm like so not gonna buy anymore stuff at least till 1 term is gone to recoup my losses.
maybe i can find some sorta 1-2 day job next week or smth.
HAHAHA. actually this weekend have de.
just that me gg malacca till sunday. so too bad? :(
smth really funny happened today.
someone from constance part,i'm so sorry i carn rmb much juniors names',there are wayyyy too many of u guys and you all look alike to me at least.
yah,so it was a councillor la. then she walked past me and laura at the mrt station and she went darn loudly "eh,that one senior arh!?" or smth liddat la.
i noe she was frm nc cos she had her collar pin on(i always check. haha.)
then was like waiting to see if she wld greet me or smth la(which they never do -.-")
haha. so she just stared at me as i walked by and laughing to myself cos darn funny la.
am i that unrecognisable meh? -shrugs.
oh yah,I SAW BELLA IN TOWN TODAY!
omg,she's like so high class liao la.
her outfit totally spells HOLLYWOOD all over.
haha,it was nice to see my sec 2 taxi partner again.
we used to cab to sch everyday in sec 2 cos... always wake up late. LOL.
anw,alot of stuff happened these couple of days.
all my electronic stuff i.e. ipod,digi cam,hp all died on me.
ipod and digi cam all send in for repair alr.
hp still hanging. n73 sucks. dun buy.
yeah,then there's the whole results thing.
to those who get their ideal grades,just work harder next sem k (:
it's over alr,so no use brooding on it yadda yadda yadda.
seriously,i think it's no point la.
the only thing u can do is just work harder next sem which i hope to do cos laura said stage a alot of physics stuff.
WHICH MEANS I WILL DIE.
but there's argumentative! my fav! ^^
i still think i shld have pursued a language course like mass comm or media studies.
science was so not my thing la.
i mean c'mon i fall asleep during these lessons in sch pls.
dunno why so enthu suddenly.
maybe it's cos of the fact that my dad intends for me to take over and watever.
seriously,i dun want to.
polymer is so... not my thing after 1 sem of iochem.
i love iochem to bits but then again i haven't touched on polymer yet.
we'll see abt it.
come to think of it,i'm kinda dreading next sem.
the prospect of studying polymers and seperation from 26 in yr 2 makes me feel really sad la.
THAT and the fact that we gotta choose our options.
i dunno how to deal with my dad la.
how to tell him i wanna take IC instead of polymers?
maybe i shldn't jump to conclusions so fast since i haven't taken the module yet.
so i think i shld give it a chance and see if i really like it more than IO.
if not... we'll see how it goes la.
this could only end in 2 ways: happy or sad.
haix.
ok,toodles till sunday.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...