Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm a happy girl! <3 <3

the title says it all. hehe.
he's backkkkkkkkkkk!! :D
yupp,marce is back and i'm like really happy cos it was a total surprise for me.
yeah,the twit told me he'll be back on 21st but he came back today and surprised me.
the whole entire world knew he was coming back except me =X
he even had a welcoming party at the airport LOL.
thot i was meeting moey today to go walk but apparantly he conspired with her to meet me today making me think i was meeting moey and not him.
then i was waiting like darn long outside tcc at lido for moey gg like why the heck is she taking 20 min to walk to lido from orchard mrt.
and so BOOM,he appeared behind me with a bouquet of roses and the first thing that entered my mind was "wah,since when did moey grow so tall?"
HAHAHA XD took me quite a while to register that it was actually marce.
was damn touched he took the initiative to surprise me.
i'm a total sucker for such romantic stuff.
they just make my heart melt alot. lolx.
and ROSES!! (: which girl doesn't love her flowers man? ^^
to come from marce is totally unexpected cos he was the one who proclaimed to the whole entire world that flowers were a waste of money.
so sweet rite? ^^
i'm still overwhelmed with happiness that he's finally back after those agonising 3 weeks away from me :D
was so so so happy to hug him for the first time in 3 weeks.
haha,yah emo emo but i'm still delirious from it.
to think just ytd i was wondering wat to do till thursday where i was thinking of gg to fetch him from airport and brace myself for 'meet the frens' session mans.
LOL. just carn help smiling to myself thinking of it. hehe. mushy but i dun care,blehx.
felt like the world's luckiest girl when he showed up that moment with all my taiwan stuff and flowers.
but the best part was that he was actually there in person!! ahhhhhhhhhhh.
GRINS (:


my flowers. pretty? ^^


admiring my flowers :D


taiwan stuff hehe goong~


fahrenheit frenzy XD (another hua chi moment)

haha,i sound like some hua chi(lovesick puppy) rite? LOL
yeah but he's now at aloha with his frens having chalet.
dragged him to watch the banquet just now.
the whole show i was just hugging him and it felt so so nice to be in his arms once more. watching movies without him were just so weird pls(no offence maisie haha)
even daniel wu cldn't entice me from taking my eyes off him.
and he looked so hot in the movie! XD
soooooooo enough abt today.
just came back from malacca ytd.
was like darn tired but had great fun there!
esp with my fav cousin LOL
shopping was alright cos i was more like buying stuff for other ppl other than for myself.
food was GREAT cos i bought dunkin donuts home and like devoured them. sinfully fattening i noe,but fab! and had seafood fest at JB b4 returning to singapore.
butter prawns were darn nice. so was the baby squid and black pepper crab! YUM :D
yeah and the whole trip was darn holy.
kinda felt awkward initially cos i haven't been there in ages la. more like since sec 1 so was kinda weird la.
yeah and the hotel was damn cute la.
got swallows,the birds that make bird nest,staying in there in the open de.
haha. and i was like mosquito target no.1 there pls.
got bitten like mad over the whole weekend.
anw i wanna get back to gaming with moey on MSN.
bloody nice to play la.
haha,we both addicted le.
toodles.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...