Saturday, September 02, 2006

Lovesick

gahhhhhhhhh. i miss my turtle.
well,ytd was alright i supposed.
erm spent thursday night waiting till 3am for him to come online.
den he din :/ so i went to bed really sadded.
friday had EP at shisheido in town.
met sH first for lunch before gg for lesson at kobayashi.
really wanted to eat at esteller la. my happy soda :(
yeah so went for shisheido.
they had us all dolled up looking like... geishas.
imagine geishas roaming town in broad daylight.
had fun with meli and eelin la.
so helpless at makeup even tho we're girls :/ LOL
went home after that to stone at home cos like... no mood to go out or watever la.
HAHAHA. all my plans are for next week! LOL.
managed to catch marce online at about 9-ish?
yeah was watching mtv my super sweet 16 prior to that.
bloody spoiltbrats la. but it was entertaining.
hell,you can give me $200,000USD anytime to throw a party mans.
thing is,the birthday girl was really... chubby. if you get wat i mean.
anw,the whole makeup thingy made my face itch real bad.
went to bed with a blotchy face =X
shall get the pics from meli another day and post it up or smth.
i din bring my phone out ytd. LOL. forgot to.
soooooo,woke up uber late today.
spent the whole afternoon chatting with marce.
then went to PS to grocery shop for awhile with the mother and cousin.
so now i'm back.
sian,he's not online.
i miss him so much.



oh shit.
time to run.
he's SO gonna kill me when he gets back after seeing this pic.
HEHEHEHE XD
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...