Friday, September 08, 2006

Lucky fans

oh wells,decided the previous post was too short for the day.
wellllllllllll have i mentioned i bought $200 worth of clothes today? ^^
went to j8 with the mother.
was so pissed with the 2 brats i went to walk on my own.
walked into b.u.m & giordano.
VOILA! 200 bucks gone in a matter of minutes.
i still want that top from mango.
can the bloody mango sale be brought forward or wat?
chomping on my double seasame mochi now.
sinfully fattening,but pau's hungry.
so too bad ^^
feel like gg shopping again but no one acc.
everyone's too busy for me!
(ok,why am i whining when maisie and i made plans to shop next week? haha)
i think i might go swimming alone tmr.
go test my stamina first b4 i humiliate myself in front of others.
shall go to some ulu public pool or wat la.
or maybe not. desperately in need of sleep.
haven't been sleeping well lately.
ANDDDDD my financial woes are getting to me.
the bank account's been depleting so fast in a matter of days a few hundred bucks are gone!
maybe it's time to take up the art of window shopping.
my hands never seem to resist the urge to take out my atm card and just NETS IT.
hopefully i can find some temp job that gives me likee $500 in a matter of just days.
anw,shall talk on smth really mundane.
my dad bought 3 goldfishes a couple of days ago.
and that's after the 8 guppies he bought prior to that had died within less than 24 hours.
why? the man i name father put IONISED water into the fish tank thinking the guppies could live a better live with BETTER QUALITY water.
that's like digging the grave for them la.
so true to it,they died within less than a day.
so the successors(goldfish) are still alive and kicking.
and playing with the darn marbles in the tank at f-ing 4am scaring the shit outta me watching tv a mere 20 metres away.
on the first night i thot there were ghosts or smth la.
or i was simply hallucinating or smth.
oh wells,time to sign off.
shall go find smth to do or go decide whether i shld brave the pools alone tmr.
HAHAHAHAHAHA XD
oh yah,1B26 ppl! STINGRAY FEST ON 23RD SEPT.
we're gonna go eat that in memory of steve irwin.
actually i just feel like eating stingray la.
SAMBAL STINGRAY. yum!
he's coming back in 13 days! whee~
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...