Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Retainers Hurt Too :(

today everything not going my way la.
must be my unlucky day pls.
my iPOD cannot be switched off. yes,i'm actually serious.
my hp hanged on me for a good 20 mins and i cldn't open the lid to take out the batt till my mum came.
i'm getting more and more broke each day.
my camera conked out on me since the seoul garden dinner.
tmr gonna go fix it at harbourfront.
&*($@&^)&(*$^!@%(%$@*$@)&^*(^#(%!$
and worse still,tmr getting exams results :(
that realisation hit me this morning when i woke up.
my teeth is screaming in agony cos my dentist tightened my retainer like mad.
i carn even take it out la! must tug a few times.
oh and did i mention i went shopping by chance and EVERY ITEM I HAD MY EYE ON DIDN'T HAVE MY SIZE!?
wth. headache coming up.
feeling really lousy now.
listening to the tao zhe & jolin duet now.
darn nice la. dunno why critics slammed it.
except for the wedding march at the end it was quite alright la.
it's cheery! (:
anw,think i'll go sleep early and expect my fate tmr.
i still haven't thought of wat GEMs to join!!
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...