Thursday, September 07, 2006

Oppsie Daisy

so i haven't been blogging for quite some time.
haha,been too lazy to do so.
anw,no one reads rite? LOL.
yeah let's see at have i been up to recently.
well,went for COMEX exhibition on sunday at bloody expo.
bloody being far and darn squeezy with sticky floors littered with coke.
bought thr brother gaming keyboard which made me $59 lesser.
erm,bought a videocam for myself cos the turtle asked me to.
end up that twit doesn't have a videocam in taiwan and his bro is constantly using his. dumb rite? yes.
went kboxing on monday with sH.
yayness! marina damn high tech alr la.
1 huge LCD screen plus a normal tv in one room -faints.
i shall frequent there more often. haha.
saw Kwon Sang Woo at the face shop outlet at marina.
see,i'm not lying.


oppa! (:


he left his handprint there.

ok,i'm being lame.
we only saw his back and hair.
cos the entire place was swarmed with AUNTIES and AH SOHS old enough to be my grandmother.
went shopping with eelin,meli and yimei on tuesday.
everyone was so sianed out la.
found out my atm card was lost :(
finally bought my havianas so i was a happy girl!
saw alot of nice stuff but uber no cash.
no job=no cash :(
meli was sick tho.
take care girl (:
rotted ytd at home cos i've been living the late nights these couple of days.
everyday sleep ard 4am liddat.
ytd lagi worse,6am!
was watching devil wears prada on my com.
HAHAHAHA. so i woke up darn late today.
then went to see my baby cousin at grandma hse today.
DAMN CUTE LA ^^
shall attempt to take some pics of him or smth.
anw,i haven't booked part chalet yet!
whose parents from delta o5 are NTUC members contact me ASAP and i mean it.
i dun want a repeat of june mans.
oh wells,i'm off to talk to my baby.
toodles.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...