Monday, September 24, 2012

Le proud owner of iPhone 5 :D

Annyeong! :D
Here for my post again simply cos I'm mad tired and.. I'm too lazy to go wash my face right now and sleep.
I mean what kind of reasoning is that right? LOL anwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Here's my nails for the week~

Pastels & Polka dots

mad love I tell you.
tutee cancelled me on Thursday so I went home instead of heading to Rach's house for dinner (Sorry babe!) and I.... watched Running Man and painted my nails in these.
feel like having different nails and after posting this on Instagram, got my alot of likes :D
among my friends la at least hahahah.
anw that doll-like thingy I'm holding on to is a mini fan actually cos... I was gonna head to bed after painting my nails and it was the only thing I could hold on to so... :)
so had a mad mad mad weekend! /pulls hair
rushed for tuition like mad on Saturday.

OOTD in my tutee's condo's lift hahaha

I... went to queue for iPhone 5! :D
at the whole SG's largest M1 store. smart right? cos largest = most people = longest queue ever.
here's proof:


Where I first started

now I wasn't that keen to get it right away cos.... bf wasn't here.
I cannot do anything Apple related w/o him la cos he's the expert what.
but he bugged me to get it so he could play with it once he came back from taiwan so.... I became the world's bestest gf.
and I queued for 6 hours for him to get the damn phone.
from 4pm till 10pm man. but I swear the service at M1 Paragon is shit I tell you.
or maybe I was angsty and everything just seemed to go against me la huh.
just today the stupid sbs bus refused to come on time and I almost missed my company transport FML.
so I digress.
the lady who served us was so effing slow the staff beside her had alr served 3 other people by the time I paid for the phones.
AND SHE STILL MISSED OUT STUFF WTF IS WRONG HER?!
ok so yeah, anw I'm now a proud owner of the new iPhone 5! :D
and now random food pics to end off the entry.
here's my lunch from Sunday at Tanpopo (mother ex lor this place!)


and.... Kwon Jiyong :D


Annyeong! Ppyeong!~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...