Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Big Bang Experience

wow it's been ages since I last posted an entry simply cos I've been... busy with work.
irony right, how I always kp got nothing to do lol but recent weeks I've been thrown with loads of stuff to do but currently I have shitloads of time on hand cos... just very free now la hahaha.
so.... my Big Bang experience.
dedicating a whole post just for this cos... it was surreal.
1st time ever chao keng get 2 days MC just to see them hahaha!
I even painted my nails to spell out TOP's name in korean and english with leopard preens simply cos I like leopard preens. now judge me *raises eyebrow*




so bff and I had tix for the moshpit for Day 1 and... first time going to a real mosh pit concert.
we went to queue uberly early but.. there were even more kiasu people than us :O
but nvm, thought we still not that bad hahahaha so queue we did.
and entertain ourselves with the Samsung booth we did too lol.

LOOK.AT.THIS!

Seungri's favorite noona!

 
Tabi's No.1 fan!


I have to say, this is the first time I'm so uberly impressed by a sponsor's effort to promote a concert.
there were like freebies all over and you can just go and take it for free!
soooooo what's a concert without fan slogans right? HAHA.
bff and I went to find... Seungri Partner!
I bought it too even tho Tabi is my ultimately bias but this panda Riri... how to resist?!



We found the banner ^.^

this one got internal joke hahaha, cannot say out loud but I'm grateful for the free sticker! thank you unnie! :) sugohaeyong~


by the way, Samsung was giving out stuff like lanyards, hair extensions (which explains my yellow strand of hair) and even temporary tattoos.
didn't get the tattoos on Day 1 cos lazy so we spammed it on Day 2 hahaha!
cos our tix for Day 2 were seated and.. no need to queue *\O.O/*


queued like eff that day. my boss even called me to ask about work and I had to feign illness lol.
plus the weather so so TMD hot I almost died.
so upon entering the stadium we were about the 5th row from the front.
couldn't see shit at all OTL
remind me to queue like 2 days ahead in future seriously!!! *waves fist*
or... or.... next life lemme marry TOP/GD or something can?! then no need to go through such shit hahaha! i wish uh!



concert was.. awesome! but only if I were like 30cm taller OTL
the crown lightstick is a dangerous object.
I kept smacking the girl in front of me (sorry!) and someone kept ripping my hair off from the back cos it kept tangling with my hair la.
and all that sweat and mush, kena bua-ed by sweaty arms and clothes drenched in sweat.
worst day of my life. plus we were so dehydrated cos we didn't dare to drink water since we weren't allowed out of the queue after 4pm and the concert only started at 7pm, sinhui drank like 2 bottles of water after the concert hahah.
I was kinda faint and severely dehydrated to the max.
after the concert, Sinhui's & my tweets were hilariously funny.
I was all FML for 1 song cos they were performing at main stage and going fuck yeah when I saw real live GRi in front of my eyes T.T but repeating the cycle every damn time a song changes.
GRi! So precious! And all that ToDae moments!!!! T.T
if I ever go again for mosh pit in a BB concert, I pray pray pray pray someone up there lets me stand by the barricade and lemme YOLO for once in my life can? PLEASE TIMES INFINITY.
then we both went home to concuss and then Day 2 was awesome cos no more queuing and being utterly dehydrated (FYI couldn't feel my feet after Day 1 cos.... feet really hurt so fking badly) but... we were quite far from them, only good thing was can see all the interactions as opposed to being in the pit.
peekture time!

Laura & my tattoos

Before the lights dimmed

Us <3 p="p">
Different designs of tattoos


Sea of yellow VIPs!

From English pop to Chinese pop and now K-pop.. :)

After the concert ended

enjoyed both days (minus the shitty queuing and squishing + smelling + pushing + smacking + tip-toeing for Day 1) immensely! BIG BANG IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!
we all went into withdrawal symptoms the next day I swear.
all of us did. think the entire population of SG VIPs did la hahahaha!
this is really a YOLO experience that I want to repeat for the rest of my life man.
BIGBANG5FORLIFE :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...