Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Hola

hello everyone! it's been ages since my last post.
got reason one: I've been too exhausted by work.
actually those of you who've asked me about work before will be like "huh, so many work to do meh? thought Paula always complains about the lack of work?"
yes,I'm exhausted from having to wake up early and ending work later than everyone else.
top that off with weekly lessons at church till 10+ at night on Tuesdays, tuition till 9pm on Wednesdays and burnt weekends thanks to continuous tuition, I've been exhausted of every single drop of energy.
which explains why you're seeing this right now.
I'm on MC today :(
I've been feeling really sick for the past few days already, coughing really badly since last week, losing my voice over the weekend and a really bad sorethroat and yet I still dragged myself to work on Monday cos... I wanted to save my MC for Friday when the bf flies back to Taiwan.
but come ytd my nose decided to start running really badly, forcing me to become best friends with the tissue box and I caved in after work cos I was feeling like a zombie to go and see a doctor.
2 days MC cos I was having fever and really bad flu + cough.
anw I'm feeling alot better with the good sleep I had last night (medically induced one. all my meds cause drowsiness can!) but I'm gonna make good use of my day off and sleep even more after lunch hehe.
sooooooo, picking off from my last post, a couple of days before I signed my contract the girls and I went for sushi buffet at Hougang Plaza! :D
before that, inserting a random shot of my dinner from the western stall at my house kopitiam here haha!

They ran out of salad so I had this instead

Sashimi! The only ones we had before the store ran out of it :x

Jap food galore!

Lirong the mochi monster! 

She ate all of these! O.O

Her plate of mochi vs mine

it was my first time at that outlet even though I lived near Hougang seriously.
I even got lost OTL
but I don't think I'll go back anytime soon cos they ran out of sashimi after our 1 plate leh.
LIKE WTFBBQ HOW CAN YOU DEPRIVE ME OF MY SASHIMI?!
uber emo after that then no choice just order usual salmon sushi to make do.


Eclairs! :)

I miss my girls T.T
working life is shit cos you cannot suka suka pon.
you have to start counting the number of days of leave/MC you have and utilise them wisely.
sighhhhhh can we go back to Year 1 days?
I'd gladly study my ass off harder for a CAP of 4.0 and above just to do FYP seriously!
ok, moving on.
after signing my contract at the company, met my cousin and her bf for lunch at toa payoh!
she introduced us to this ice cream palour near my tutee's house!
and at night the bf and I and my mum went to watch a movie at PS.
but before that we had dinner at Swensen's.
I'm having STM right now cos I cannot recall wat movie we watched wtf.
that's how stressful my life has been D:




more food pics coming up cos my dad brought me and the bf for dinner the next day (which was National Day) at a coffeeshop at Serangoon Garden.
it was nice! and cheap! with no queue! (eat that, bloody Aston's)


the bf's

mine

went to my dad's office the weekend before I started work to learn some engineering software from his worker.
then we had lunch at the canteen nearby and it was nice!
didn't know duck could be so nice! and at tuas too >.<


met my mum for some office wear shopping that night after meeting my cousin at City Plaza.
busy right? see la, this is wat happens when the bloody company makes you start work immediately after signing the damn contract -.-"
we shopped till uber late and had ramen at Ion.
quite yummy! but I didn't finish mine cos we were the last customers in the store and I was still eating so slowly.
felt abit paiseh uh.




Finally saw the SNSD ad at ION :) Yoona <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

the next day met Jace & bff for brunch at Arbite!
finally tried their brunch stuff.
really yummeh! But remember to make a booking ok.
cos it was perpetually full the entire time we were there!
we shared the 3 dishes cos we just wanted to try everything la.
IMO, the best was their breakfast set.
I didn't like the pancakes cos I'm not a banana lover.
the egg lookalike thingy was mediocre.




headed to town after that to collect my pants for work hahaha.
we went shopping after that!
H&M then A&F! :D
then we just plopped ourselves at eWf at Orchard Central cos we were old and tired D:
shared these 2 sets.
the har jeong kai one was awesome! the chicken! :D



so I've already been working for a month already!
just got my pro-rated pay last week.
awesome feeling to see the bank acc suddenly balloon so much :D
not that I'm earning alot but getting your first pay that feeling is so..... indescribable.
I've been either eating in for lunch or heading out to eat with my colleague.
my dept only has 3 of us: boss and my colleagues + me.
I rmb having to lunch alone on my 1st day cos my colleague was lunching in.
and my boss just dumped me all alone D:
so I became smarter and forced the bf to come and acc me for lunch on some days hahah!
my colleague lunches out sometimes with other people from other depts and their car is full so no space for me :(
but as of now, haven't lunched alone except for the 1st day.
think it'll come soon la cos my colleague's heading to BKK next week and I'm all alone in office for 3 days all by myself.

One of the lunches mum cooked for me!

attended an ettusais event a couple of weeks back.
bff and I went and it was... a waste of our time OTL
we left and went H&M shopping after that.


so 2 weeks back it was my bro's 21st birthday!
he just came back from Brunei after 3 weeks there so dad threw a buffet style party at my grandma's house.
but in the morning I met the poly mates for brunch at Kith Cafe.
OMG PLS DON'T GO THERE!
It took us a minimum of 10 mins to get the waitress' attention to take our order and when I got fed up, I just walked up to her and told her my order.

My big breakfast

Alan being... Alan hahahah!

the food was alright and my iced Mocha was wayyyyyyy too sweet for my liking :(
what a disappointment given that ladyironchef said it was good.
haiiii nvm, still on the hunt for nice places to makan and just grow fat la hahah!
just a side note, I think Lirong is on her way of becoming the next ladyironchef la.
her IG's pics get so many likes it's so scary! LOL.
scary cos... food can actually garner so many likes hahahahah!
plus she doesn't get fat despite eating 10x more than me (FML seriously).
ok anw, after that it was bro's bday celebration.
food from Neo Garden! cake from Rive Gauche, courtesy of big sister me.











so bloody proud of my bro who's finally an adult luh!
I even gave him a bloody angbao cos I'm working now hahahahhahahah! *act adult only*
still haven't uploaded all the polaroids taken cos I've been too caught up with no time to myself.
SIGH.
but nevertheless, hope whoever is still reading enjoyed this post!
boss is away for 2 weeks so...may blog at work if I get bored given that the only things I do now in office are: blogshop, read drama recaps, blog hop, gossip with my colleague.
HAHAHAH!
cya.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...