Thursday, September 20, 2012

Why so serious?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
i'm actually typing this in the office right now cos:
1. I'm bored
2. THURSDAYS SUCK.
3. Have I already mentioned that I was bored? :)
so anyhow, tmr's TGIF WOHOO!!!!
and then it'll be officially 7 days till I meet my Choi Tabi at SIS and he's gonna marry me on the spot after falling head over in love with me LOL.
i'm just kidding :P
so yeah I've been having hectic weeks esp at work when I was all alone in the office.
colleague went to BKK while boss was still in his hometown.
went to Downtown East for lunch one day and I tabao-ed this!

\

so pretty right? BUT THE JELLY NOT NICE :(
I think the one I made was better wahahahahaha! 
and more food pics cos I'm trying to be another Lirong on Instagram but it won't happen cos I absolutely refuse to open my account to the public boohoo.

Homecooked lunch by Mum :)


Last Friday's lunch until the stupid technician came in to disturb me and my precious Shinhwa Broadcast episode T.T

so erh yeah remember how I said I scratched and caused a dent in my dad's car last last week?
IT HAPPENED AGAIN FML AND THIS TIME EVEN WORSE T.T

I... need to repent OTL

so here's the story. not gonna make excuses for my lack of judgement because I still think I'm the worst driver ever and yet I cannot live w/o a car.
was parking at the multi-storey carpark near tutee's place at Woodlands.
there were 2 lots and I wanted to just anyhow park first cos a car was behind me.
went in and ended up between the 2 lots.
didn't realise there was a wall at the back and then BOOM.
needless to say I started swearing in the car all to myself T.T
praying hard that I didn't cause major damage I went for tuition and went home to calm my nerves by leaving  the car at home before heading to my next tutee's home.
so I didn't tell my dad.
cos Rach told me on WhatsApp that it wasn't obvious.
so I wanted to wait till the bf came back and secretly go fix it la.
until my colleague say it was damn obvious. and then the girls also told me it was damn obvious.
so.... I went home to tell my dad about it on Monday.
thankfully, he didn't scold me.
I swear I will be more careful from now on when I drive.
oh and did I mention I got lost while trying to find my way to Katong from ECP on Sat? OTL seriously.
so I finally met the girls on monday for dinner despite our busy schedules.
I think up till Sunday I was still kinda unsure if we were still meeting but nevertheless, miss all of you :)
had dinner at Relish @ my village.
WAH PIANG EH. my 3rd time there, don't remember it being that bad the last time I went but my dad complained before about the food saying that it sucked really badly.
so I asked the girls if they wanted to go and give it a try then they were ok with it.
the food sucked big time. I'm sorry to say but I will never ever return there EVER.

Deco

Lirong & Juyin

Hidaya who started work on Monday & me

The empty tables were a sign. Why didn't we take that as the food was not nice?!

My Japanese Curry Katsu burger with what seemed like onion rings. FYI, the onion rings were an additional $3 and IMHO, it's not even worth $0.50 pls -.-"

Lirong's linguine which tasted like... rubber

Juyin's bacon and smth burger hahaha! She also paid the extra $3 for the flour onion rings

Lirong doing her job as Instagram foodie hahaha! (Y)

Juyin 

Worst nightmare 

Lirong

And last but not least... me :)

ehhh pardon the poor lighting. the lighting was... atrocious LOL and it was using my iPhone 4 mind you.
so you must be thinking I'm bloody critical of that place's food but honestly, I'm not really.
I'm not even that picky with food to begin with.
but when my dad said the food sucked the 1st round, I didn't really agree with him.
then the last time I went with the bf and friends for dinner it was alright.
but this time, really D: if the people from Relish is reading this, please please please do something about the standard of food there!
AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE. our drinks were never refilled.
yup, not once despite it being empty and the servers were all stoning. haii.
enough ranting, not good for my health LOL.
so we decided to go Udder's for dessert when Lirong's slandal strap broke :O
then she decided to just take the slippers off and walk barefooted to her car to get her slippers.

#likeaboss

HAHAHAHAH HIDAYA & I WERE TAKING PICS :D

Lirong can't have any cold stuff so only the 3 of us shared the ice cream.

Cookies & Cream

Sundae which... aiyah wasn't that fantastic la

meeting the girls made me realise one thing: I MISS SCHOOL T.T
since most of us graduated and only a handful are doing FYP, everyone's like uber busy right now.
heck I don't even know what are some of the OG people doing now la hahaha.
but it's always these precious memories and friends that makes my life so much more meaningful and wonderful.

One of the best company ever

kena fly kite by my tutee today so gonna head to Rachelle's place for dinner later after work.
which is like ending in 30 mins wahahha.
tmr's Friday! ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY? :D *sings*
anw, Jiyong's new album is out!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE his new album.
makes me respect him so much as an artiste.
I just wish Tabi would be more active now but I know he's working hard filming the movie so that I can drool while watching it.

Dr GD

G-DraGOM :D

see you in 8 days oppa!
and remember to smack some sense into that naughty panda of yours wahahahaha!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...