Friday, September 07, 2012

Office Alone Episode 1

TGIF everybirdy! :D
you have no idea how much Fridays mean to me now as I've entered the workforce.
when Alvin used to post in the WhatsApp group chat 'TGIF blah blah blah', my first instinct was *roll eyes* and say 'Really that great meh?'
now my routine weekly is:

Monday: EFFFFFF IT'S MONDAY AGAIN OTL OTL OTL OTL

Tuesday: Siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn why is it Tuesday only

Wednesday: Yes, 2 more days to the weekend *pumps fist*

Thursday: 1 more day till Friday comes wohooooooooooooooo and prays that time passes uberly fast that day

Friday: TGIFFFFFFFFFFF YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *party mode on*

Saturday: Eat, sleep (very sleep deprived), play, watch movies. Basically, do everything that I wouldn't do on weekdays.

Sunday: In the morning still feeling very fresh and all. By afternoon it's like nua time. When evening comes, I'm all 'Shit tmr got work fts D:'

And the cycle starts all over again. #workinglife #lifesucks #cherishschooltime
Ok enough chit-chat hahaha!
today marks the first time I'm in the office.... all alone.
you must be thinking: 'alone only what, scared what? no govt very good mah.'
NOOOOOOOOOO, I WAS ALONE IN OFFICE WHEN MY BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BOSS IS HERE OTL AND FROM WHAT I HEARD HE LIKES TO GO AROUND TALKING TO HIS STAFF WTF.
can you imagine this:

Big^infinity boss: So Paula, tell me what have you learnt so far?

Me: Well.... *ponders about all the blogshopping, facebook, blog reading, drama recaps* Erm....

how to answer OTL OTL OTL
so I was on my toes pretty much.
1 person in the lab yet they made me switch on ALL the lights when I occupy perhaps... 4 metre square of space only.


had to act like I was doing work.
and... I was. like sumpa, doing work but cos it's software based it has to run for some time and in the mean time I.... read more blogs :)

Outfit of the day

I miss wearing cotton stuff.
Working pants are just so... iffy if you know what I mean and tops are just.... mostly sleeveless.
but it was alright I guess being all alone in the office.
gotta get used to it cos next week, Episodes 2-4 will take place cos my colleague's going to BKK and my boss is still on leave.
HAIIIIIIIIIII.
anyway, sent the bf off during lunch today cos his flight was at 2pm and my office is so bloody near Changi Airport.
I can hear the planes as they take off in my lab.
drove the car back to office for the first time. so scary! T.T
and then when it was time to knock off from work, it was raining cats and dogs.
I was driving at 50 km/h on the expressway cos I was so scared and visibility was poor.
made it home in 1 piece and cleaned my room of the mess the bf left behind :D
I CAN HAS THE BED ALL TO MYSELF NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ^^
so bunch of random pics from my phone just to make this post more lengthy HAHAHAHAH.

Polaroid I decorated of the bff & me at the ettusais foam party

Some nutella thingy from Candy Empire that was going at 3 for $10. Took this pic to text to my Indo cousin cos she wanted something like this but the price is such a rip-off!!

Eelin gave this to me haha! It's nice! But bloody ex here. She says it's uber cheap in europe.

Tried this for the 1st time when out with the poly mates

PB&Jelly, Red Velvet and Chocolate... something. I can't remember :x

Tried the Paradise Dynasty xlbs on Sunday with the bf! YUM TUM! :D

OOTD for Monday in my new Megagamie top and new work pants

now I go to the office toilet to take OOTDs cos... I'm bored HAHAHAHAHAHHA
my colleague goes to the toilet to watch her HK dramas on her phone can.
she does it for like 10-15 mins a time then within like 4 hours, 1 episode finish le LOL
I told her wouldn't it be weird if someone else walked in wondering why someone was sprouting cantonese in the toilet? She laughed.
ending off this post with a TeukHae pic from Teukie's twitter (@special1004) a couple of days back.
I'm going to miss you Teuk oppa T.T

LOVE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...