Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm a hidden mama shop

Good Monday everyone! :D
had an awesome weekend? spent mine giving tuition, going to church and... giving more tuition hahaha! #sadlife
oh and... I made a dent in my dad's car ytd D:
happened cos I was going down the multi storey carpark and my car the side bua-ed the corner FML.
it was 8 freaking am and I was sleepy sooo... SIGH.
I didn't think it was think bad, prob just scraped off like barely 1cm of the paint but my dad told me there's a dent.
how he noticed I really don't know.
but lucky he didn't scold me wahahaha! HENG AH.
so quiet day at work today.
posted these on Instagram today and... now people think I'm a glutton.

the larger drawer

first drawer

Alan sucks :(

I was just telling my colleague that our office looks more like the pantry than for work can hahaha!
we went to buy more knick-knacks from the value shop at changi city point during lunch.
FAT DIE US LOR SERIOUSLY.
she offered me Twisties just now and I just happily ate them FML
my throat's never gonna heal.
yes, still coughing. I think my body is undergoing breakdown.
anw the biscuits in the 2nd pic is a present from my tutee! :)
my cute tutee from Woodlands hahah! she bought me a Teacher's Day gift even though I'm just her tutor :')
out of all my tutees, even though she lives the furthest and most out of the way from me, I really do enjoy teaching her the most deep down in my heart.
not cos she bought me a gift la, but that we click quite well and I feel like even though I'm exhausted like eff on Sundays, rushing to her house and all, talking non-stop for 2 hours, she really adsorbs the most and learns off me.
it's just so gratifying and makes me wish I'm like her permanent teacher la.
gonna miss her alot when the darn PSLE ends but as the saying goes, 天下无不散之宴席 :(
gonna head to bed.
work again OTL
I woke up late today and had to take the train to Sengkang cos I missed my bus D:
hope I'll catch the bus tmr!
GD's comeback this sunday! can't wait :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...