Friday, November 10, 2006

Stupid Computer

my com dieded on me on monday.
pls mourn its death by observing 1 min of silence.





ok,now it's time to turn on the swear words.
OMFG i hate that stupid computer!!
it so died on me on the worst time ever: e-learning week.
yeah,was like trying to uninstall office cos mine's trial only.
and then it hanged.
for like a gazillion years.
doing wat every normal person would do,i switched off the main switch and turned it on again.
twas the last i saw of my fahreneheit chen yiru wallpaper.
yeah cos after that every time i switched it on,it was nothing but a piece of darkness.
stupid of piece of shit.
i was so traumatised i went to bed immediately PMS-ing on the phone with marce.
sorry baby (: ^^
called HP the next day. stupid company which produces stupid computers quoted me such an exorbitant price i almost fainted.
i gave up and went to sch to complete e-learning alone.
went queensway shopping ctr with marce and trevor after that.
the bf bought this $110 adidas boots while trevor bought the 06/07 liverpool home kit.
I WAS SO JEALOUS. grrrrrrrr. (erm,referring to the jersey,not the boots. i carn play soccer for nuts)
nevertheless,i was brole already for the week. on bloody tuesday.
went PS with the guys after that to collect trevor's phone.
turns out it was so badly corroded.
omg that was damn funny la (sorry trevor :D)
saw mr tan kok chee at PS too. haha. (IN CASE HE READS THIS TOO)
lemme see,wed went to sH place to swim.
haha,we both damn no stamina la.
2 laps alr want to die liao.
then wanted to tan but the mr sun was hiding from me.
apparantly this has been the worst week of my life so far.
swam for abt 45 mins then come up le.
went to k after that.
i kept persuading sH to go join the milk mv audition la.
but she dun wanna go :(
even after i gave her 10 reasons why she should go. (and she was alr half convinced!!)
went to sim lim to erh,ask how much it was to back-up my com.
watched flushed away at cine?
qt nice la. go watch.
i love cartoons!! (:
ytd was a bad day mans.
as i've mentioned,this has been the worst week of my life so far.
my dad saw me and marce at somerset mrt(cue frightening sound)
yeah was kinda scared to come home after that.
turns out he din even mention it.
my aunt says he's in shock. oh wells -shrugs.
went to sim lim to fix my com today.
stupid piece of shit la.
dun talk abt it,bloody angry now.
wasted $120.
why carn my dad be bill gates or my mum be madonna or some filthy rich tycoon?!
boo hoo hoo :(
anw i'm on a diet now.
found out i gained 2kg -wails.
pls let me grow taller and weigh lesser
:(
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...