Sunday, November 19, 2006

Short Hair

i did the unpredictable.
i went to cut my hair,my glorious mane is now gone :(
haha,actually it's more like i cldn't stand the curling and messiness so i went to cut it impromptu on friday.
and it turned out to be a bob hair style :(
btw,quan yifeng's husband cut my hair.
i was kinda skeptical at first cos he totally reeked of smoke and the way he cut was pathetic.
but after that it was quite alright la.
but my bf din like it :(
he say too short. sadded.
but nvm,i think it's fine.
and then i went home and looked thru old pics only to find out that my current hairstyle,the new one of cos,is the thinner version of the one i had b4 i started poly.
major heartbreak :(
nevertheless i've been damn guai over the weekend.
i exercised(OMG OMG!),did my hw(at least 75% of it la) and not spend money(at least not mine la) considering that i had only $2 to my name in my wallet.
anw i was reading about the upcoming movies.
omg i am gonna be darn broke la.
so many nice movies,so little money :(
and i'm gg bangkok on the 16th.
which means... even lesser money :(
but smth to look forward to!
next wed cadets night.
hopefully delta05's up for supper or dinner.
HAHAHA and constance better not ask me to buy food.
ask huey or smth :/
why always me? LOL
gahhh shall do more hw.
tmr no prac = more sleep~
wheeeeeeeeeeeee
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...