Tuesday, November 14, 2006

ANGRY PAU

i am like so pissed nowadays.
take for instance sunday.
went for some dumb baby show at serangoon north cc.
was like returning to my old house liddat.
only i didn't noe the location of the cc -.-"
yeah slept like 4 hours the night b4 trying to fix my com up.
end up i woke up at 6am just to get there by 8.30am.
$&@*(&#^$&*#^$&*@^#*_&$*(_&#*(&#)
such a waste of my time la.
kaiyun,kexuan and i stoned there cos got no other jobs for us liao.
wtf la.
then i was really sleepy and grumpy so half the day i was badmooding.
went thomson for prata with the guys after that with me being the only girl as usual =X
raced home to nap after that cos my eyes were already half closed and i was mumbling my words liao.
so totally not thinking straight by that time.
napped till 7.30pm then sleep at 11 cos next day 8am class.
turns out we didn't even have fucking practical la.
was so darn pissed cos not coming for pract means i can sleep for at least another good 4 hours of sleep which is so bloody precious to me considering my eyebags.
ended up stoning in sch from 8 till 1pm for CRS.
then had lessons till 5pm la.
meet my mummy for late lunch/early dinner.
went home to upload songs into my ipod.
plugged in my hard disk and voila!
I FOUND MP3S IN MY HARD DISK!!!!!!!!
imagine my joy when i found my precious precious mp3s ableit not the latest cos i din update it since the last time i reformat my com.
but it wasn't really that long since i reformat my com and it died on me.
nevertheless,my stupid com still carn read chinese characters and korean.
it comes out as SQUARES :/
somebody help me :(
but at least its speed is like lightning mans :D
now in sch blogging at T4.
the guys doing MIP presentation.
was supposed to study but i decided to blog la.
HAHAHAHAH XD
had LCH just now.
hate him more and more each lesson.
but i need to pass that module so i listened to him erm.. abit la LOL
he sucks la.
wait till student feedback comes around.
HEHEHEHEHEEHEH. i gave ong 1 or 2 for everything.
shouldn't be a prob for LCH :D
ok,time to hit the books if i wanna pass tmr.
toodles.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...