Thursday, November 16, 2006

Channing Tatum



if you have absolutely no idea who my title refers to,where have you been all these while?!
went to watch step up today.
hot hot hot hot hot!
but i was half falling asleep la.
somehow channing appeared to be hot stuff for 5 mins and in another scene he looks so... plain.
besides,i like him with hair on his head pls.
with a shaven head,he reminds me of chad michael murray.
not that it's a bad thing but everytime i think about chad michael murray,i think about zel :/




nevertheless,these couple of days have been bad.
well,i slept only less than 4 hours on tuesday night considering that i was ironing out certain issues with marce.
that aside,had bloody CPPA test on wed.
we were like so openly asking each other for formulas and what not la.
wth,the teacher really blind sia.
anw i got pretty pissed last night la.
having had less than 4 hours of sleep the night b4,naturally i was grumpy.
and there was the whole ae&e pract thing to settle.
wanted to nap at 7-ish but everyone kept bombarding me with smses.
after entertaining some of them i just shut my mind and went to sleep.
....until 12.45am where my mum shook me asking me "you dun want to eat dinner arh!?"
like wtf rite?! u want to wake me up oso earlier rite?
if not just let me sleep mans.
so i ate dinner/supper then went back to bed at 3am.
today bloody suay la.
dropped my left contacts on the bathroom floor.
in the end opened a new pack. wth :/
gahhhh gotta shower.
feeling tired now.
toodles ppl.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...