Friday, July 06, 2012

Sexy, Free & Single


THE KINGS ARE BACK!!!!!!
Super Junior's back with their 6th album xD so darn excited can't wait to receive all my albums and get all my new photocards!! *beams* even though that means I am a good $90 poorer #lifesucks
haha! I'm sitting in front of my computer now and I just realised how I haven't had a good time to just stay home, nua and rest for the entire week.
everyday's all about meeting people, rushing everywhere.
schedule's gonna be uberly packed over the next couple of days too!
my commencement is next week! :D
I just squeezed like 3 tuitions for Saturday. totally going to die.
pls do not talk to me on Saturday. I am simply not alive anymore.
after that can play Big Bang's 'Still Alive' liao hahaha!
so everyone go click on their MV above k. so smexy my EunTeukHae! :)
anyhow peekture time! :D
bf surprised me while I was sitting at home last week trying to bid for my stupid photocards with ice cream from Ice Cream Chefs.




I had to wait till like 1am for the Donghae card to close its auction so I had some ice cream :D
happiness is irregardless of the amount of calories I consumed that night.
next day went to collect grad robe in school and had lunch with Juyin and Ervin.
randomly brought the bf along cos he very ke lian no one to eat with him hahaha!
plus he could send me to tuition after that #hiddenagenda
that day's music bank I think had the half year special.
so a special performance from TeenFinite! :D

TeenFinite <3

TeenFinite's awesome cos it's 2 of my current fav boy groups performing together wohoo!
Changjo is just plain scary. that maknae is plain mean to my Ricky didi! stop bullying him I tell you! *waves fist*
met up with the girls for dinner at Vivocity. after that Starbucks to chillax and spam polaroids #favhobby
oh yeah did I mention I was looking for the M.A.C Hey Sailor! Collection items?
babo me wanted to order via the US website and I completely forgotten for like 2 weeks until I chanced upon it on my virtual best friend.
FYI virtual best friend = YouTube <---- I LOVE YOU!!!
sooooooooo finally found the blush which is sold out everywhere and selling for like $40++ on ebay (eat shit and die you ebay sellers!)

polaroids are love :D

Fleet Fast

honestly I'm not a majorly huge fan of M.A.C.
so far all the items I own from them are Limited Edition (like the Disney Villian collection, Wonder Woman collection). I don't even own their staples like the Mineralized Skin Finish even though I'm dying to get it and didn't get it cos I have too much foundation already.
Gonna use up all my stash first before buying more hahaha!
just in case you're wondering how the hell does Paula know so much about make-up: my virtual bff tells me everything! heheheh xD I has a secret addiction teehee.
had a major mad rush last Saturday cos double tuition and had to go to Aisyah's engagement party at Admiralty.
my first time at a malay engagement party! total cultural shock sia haha!
all the engagement items and the ceremonies haha! but it was great to see her finally settling down (even though she put her Big Bang postcard on her bed together with the engagement gifts).
many happiness for the both of you :)




after that went to Bugis to meet up with Rachelle for some shopping.
but she was 1 hour odd late and by then it was dinner time so all of us went to eat D:
tried Lena's at Bugis Junction. opened by MoF apparently.
food was..... mediore. and expensive too D: not worth the price. pls don't go eat there ok.




next day woke up early to eat dim sum with my dad and bro at Raffles City Shopping Centre!


we always go to this restaurant to eat and I wanted to go cos bro was booking in that night and confined for the next 2 weeks.
cannot even celebrate my birthday together with me :(
then mum and I went to town to get stuff and I ended up blowing like $100+ on nail polishes #moreaddiction
but I really love the colours I bought that day!
Spiderman collection! speaking of which I caught the movie and is totally in love with Andrew Garfield now.
Emma Stone has always been one of my fav actresses so very happy they are together!
I demand a sequel Mr Director!



had Domino's Pizza that night cos I was really beat and couldn't get out of the house lol.
did some decorating in the room and the pic you see above right, I was telling bf that it's a sign that we'll have 3 kids or smth cos in Scrabble the letter's 'M' and 'P' give you 3 points la.
funny like hell. he kept asking me why there was a '3' there and if I purposely put it there -.-"
so anw we went back to Bugis for our failed shopping trip on Tuesday.
had Ma Maison for lunch!

Strawberry Tart

this Rachelle has a strawberry addiction pls haha! she kept eating the strawberries la.
even at the Ritz Carlton buffet. keep piling her plate with strawberries only and not the dessert hahah!
so bought quite a few stuff although not much. overall: happy with my haul! :D
then today went for Love,Bonito's warehouse sale with Eelin!
tell you something very stupid. we actually went on Monday despite the sale starting only on 5th July.
for some stupid reason I thought the sale started on Monday and this girl despite checking the advert also didn't see that I saw the date wrongly.
end up we 2 bobos went there and it was empty hahah!
so we just decided to have lunch then I went to town to attempt to buy a blazer and shoes for graduation.
found the shoes, still no blazer.
haix. I made a promise with myself that no online shopping will occur in July (try la!).
but I just saw a blazer that would be so nice on this blogshop so I've caving in already (Paula you suck!)
alrighty, shall go sleep soon.
super duper uberly TIRED!
go watch the MV, NOW! lol.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...