Thursday, July 19, 2012

Exercising and... still eating alot OTL

hello boys and girls! (assuming got boys reading lol)
<-------- pls click on the ad!
I'm currently aching all over due to this afternoon's Body Combat session that I went with Juyin!
bloody tiring but quite fun! :D
sooooooo the past monday was Juyin's 22nd birthday! :)
randomly went to Google for Minho's picture, chose the best looking one of him on the 1st page, then used my new app that I downloaded and sent it to her thru WhatsApp!

before

after

awesome much? iPhone is the best invention EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR lol
super bimbo hahah! so I've been really hard at 'work' i.e. mailing out resumes.
really spam liao, bo chup, see whatever I like just send only.
praying that all the kind souls out there will pick up my resume and go 'Hmmmmmm.... let's call this girl for an interview' and then call me down for interviews!
I'm really feeling the stress right now given that Alvin and Juyin have both found jobs.
I'm like the only one left :(
Ervin not counted cos he still in FOP mode and Hidaya also not counted cos she took an extended 3 week holiday to China lol.
what is this man, HAHAHA.
met up with the girls on Monday too for my belated birthday celebration at Liang Court.
MARUTAMA!!

some don that was limited ed hahah only 20 bowls a day!

then we had Haato for dessert at Central before opening the cake to eat.
omg so bloody touched with the cake! :D
I LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS!!!!
esp Jace cos she single-handedly decorated the cake herself!! *touched*


Polaroid spam

my cake! <3
  
sideview 1

sideview 2

top view

mad love the cake! if you do not know by now, I have a fetish for Woodstock!
it all started with Kunda from Energy saying he liked Woodstock (I doubt he did la seriously -.-"). 
then for some reason I liked it alot and ever since then it's been true love all the way HAHAHAHHAHA.
I play Snoopy's Street Fair everyday cos sooooooooooooo manyyyyyyyyyyy Woodstocks!!!!!!!!!! HOMG!!!!
so anyhow v touched by the girls' gesture this year :)
Thankful and grateful for the friendship you guys have given me!
saranghae chingudeul~
tmr going to USS with the bf and friends!
pray it doesn't rain ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...