Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm a graduate and.... 23 years old D:

They came out with a Version B for 6jib D: I HATE YOU $ME!
why can't you just come out with BOTH albums at the same time?!
now that I've already ordered 3 of the Ver A ones, I'm kicking myself hard for not waiting for this.
SHIT YOU SME! assholes grrrrrr.

but so sexayyyyy xD

it's been a LONG week for me haha!
last Friday went to Jerilyn's grad party with the platoonmates.
haven't seen people like Foxy, Raseena and Jasmine for ages!
thanks Jerilyn for the invite! hahaha.
it was a night of talking about the same old bitchy stuff we talk about each meet-up la but nevertheless, love my platoonmates! :)

Delta 2005

United with Strength and Courage! <--- Our part motto

so I spent last Sunday trying to make cards for Maisie and bestie cos their commencement was the next day at 10am.
FML pls why I no do them earlier?!!??!?! T.T

so I've been planning this in secret for ages!
I went to town 1 weekend just to get these cards for all my friends and to also buy supplies like the stamps + the colour pencils since clearly, why would I, a 23 year old have coloured pencils at home? -.-"



All the cards have their own stories behind them. I bought them according to each person's personality or how I felt about them la hahah!
Originally wanted to give bff some other card but the one I eventually gave her had like 'ebay' on it.
wah our favourite past time please! camp at ebay to buy photocards T.T
that's why I gave that to her eventually lol!
so anyhow the next day met up with Laura first at Vivo to buy flowers for the girls!
we bought 3 in the end, 1 each for Sinhui and Maisie and I bought 1 for Sabs who was graduating that day too :)
really love how people light up at the sight of flowers!
UBERLY PRETTY! :D

Sabs and her friend Shereen I think hahah.

Bffs :) I chose the purple wrapper on purpose cos she's a Tinky Winky in disguise LOLOL!

Happy Graduation girls! :)

it was HELL looking for them please.
my dear friend Maisie, despite us giving her 10 missed calls, didn't call us back till half an hour later -.-"
so anyhow left for lunch after that with Laura and Maisie at Marche Vivocity.
then we bitched about our apparent lack of employment and how shitty employers are despite not having a job at all LOL.


then I went off to give tuition at Hougang, came home to nap cos too tired (old age sucks) and woke up fresh and awake when bf came home with dinner + dad brought home black pepper crabs cos his angmoh client didn't eat them finish. how the angmoh not want to eat the crabs, I have no idea seriously.
her loss,my gain then :P
ok then energy powered up already, write more cards! :D

Lirong's card. Chose this for her cos she adds alot of colour to my life! :D

Juyin's card. Simply cos she's precious <3

Hidaya's card cos our relationship is based on me cursing at her LOLOLOL! 
If there was a card that had 'WTF' on it I'd give that to her instead hahaha!
:P saranghae mas hila hidaya!

Ervin's card cos I always call him old hahah!

Alvin's card cos he likes dogs. ROFL.

Kaiqi's card cos she likes to write alot of quotes to me.

Fatty's card cos the donuts look like a '8' and it's 'fatt' in cantonese HAHAHAHAHH!

Don's card cos he's my SP and HTHT partner.

Qiu's card cos she likes green and I love her haha!

poured my heart and soul into all these cards cos I really cherish all these people in my life.
like I said countless of times, I may have regretted going to NUS but these people are the ones who make up for the shittiness of it <3
so anyhow woke up the next day and it was D-DAY!
and I burnt my hood while ironing it -.-"
utterly cursed I tell you.
I swear I have so much bad luck, even if I jump into the yellow river also cannot clean off ah.
need to repent and... build good karma lol.
Lirong, let's stop digging our way to hell and instead try to climb up to heaven HAHAHA. <--- inside joke

burnt hood FML

and yes, with a burnt hood that my bf laughed at me when he saw it, rushed to school to get a new one.
oh and before that had to go my grandma hse to let my mummy iron my robe.
she stayed there the night before that's why no one to iron for me at home.
I'm investing in a garment steamer once I'm gainfully employed.
the moment I sign my contract I'm going out to Courts/Best Denki to buy 1 and place it at home.
totally cursing my iron now. pfffft.
after that whole mad rush to school, lunch, changed into the robe, finally sat down to zzzz at UCC.



guess who was beside me! :)

Phyllis and I before going up on stage

thought I was gonna emo all alone during the 2 hours cos I didn't know who was sitting beside me so uberly happy to see Phyllis there!
we kept camwhoring non-stop hahaha! congrats Phyllis! :)
walked out of the ceremony after close to 2 hours a graduate! woohoo! *pats self* you did it Paula!


Papa and Mummy :)

Mummy who never judged me even if I did badly in my exams haha

Marce <3

Bf bought me a brand new iPad 3! :D

Girls <3

Gambits <3

Lecture buddies! <3

Gifts from friends and bf!

had to go off to church after that cos it was Tuesday! was uberly tired but thank god the speaker was really good for that day!
oh and I made friends too! :D
so the next day went back to school again. yes, 3 days in a row! I must really love NUS that much huh.
don't think I even go to school that often for classes lor -.-"
it was the Life Science majors commencement!

with my worst nightmare xD

:)

saw Ting and Terence too!

after that had Hwang's for the first time at U Town! so freaking awesome!
wae we no go there while we were studying huh?! now graduate alr, how to go? :(
sian ttm seriously -.-"
but anyhow thursday nothing much just tuition and then went home to nua.
nua is good. I haven't had my nua day this week yet.
everyday go out and all that! :( eating up all my $$ too FML!!!!!
*!@&@(*!&@(*!@)(*@!)*@_!
sooooooooo Friday came, and I finally turned 23 years old :)
like so OMFG pls. it was a quiet affair this year.
met up with my dearest cousin Matilda at City Plaza for Arnold's chicken and shopping!
brought the bf along simply cos I was lazy to take public transport and I needed someone to carry my loots for the day HAHAHA.


Lovely Matilda :)

cousin bought me a pair of shorts as my present! LOVE THE SHORTS!
I had contemplated buying them from a blogshop but didn't simply cos I didn't want to spend the $ but found it at a lower price at City Plaza and so she bought it for me.
bought many stuff from City Plaza this time round compared to the time I went with Rachelle last year where I just bought a dress for $15.
so bloody tempted to open a blogshop right now! shall ponder over it first haha!
then went home to rest awhile before heading out to meet Sinhui and Wanjun for dinner before Sherlock class started.
had Seoul Yummy at Square 2. Bestie bought me a woodstock t-shrit + the Nicki Minaj mini OPI collection!
and they bought me a slice of cake too teehee.

Sinhui

Wanjun
  
my cake!

dinner for that night

met Juyin after that and we all went for Sherlock class.
omg the instructor wasn't Evy :( SADDED MAX T.T
LOL but nvm shall aim to enjoy the classes since we already signed up for it!
went to Kallang Leisure Park for my first ice skating experience.
OMFG is the only word I can use to describe my experience.
oh, and pain too lol.
the bf and friends surprised me with a cake at the rink 20 minutes before the day ended.
thank you loves :)
happy to have a simple birthday surrounded by my loved ones.

ice cream cake noms!

my slave for the day haha

presents! :) xiexienimen! the card is from Juyin! :D

my family celebrated only the next day cos my bro was only able to book out on Saturday evening.
had Thai food at the restaurant near my house. nom max but quite expensive too :x
this year no angbaos cos no dinner with my relatives on the actual day.
usually my dad organises a dinner and treats everyone on my birthday la.
soooooooooooo today we went back to school for our grad shoot with Sean who's our photographer for the day!
THANK YOU SEAN!!! :D despite me suddenly bombing him with the request to help us take grad photos on Tuesday, he very quickly set up a group chat and we managed to take the pics today!
pics from my phone below

PS-ed my fat chin away on my phone

why are my eyes uneven? T.T left side look like Sunggyu, right side look like..... Sungjong LOL

Juyin I PS-ed you too cos you keep saying your face very round hahahaha!
LOVE THIS APP MAN! it's going to be one of my fav apps as of now lol.
anyway, v tired now.
real job hunting officially starts tomorrow.
no more excuses for me to not send out resumes liao.
I just pray hope that I can get called for more interviews soon and hopefully find a job and earn some income la.
worried about my school loan alr :(
life of an adult sucks haix.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...