Monday, May 19, 2008

Speed Racer!



caught speed racer ytd! it's a damn good movie.
go watch :D i normally wouldn't say a movie's good unless it's really good la.
maybe cos my expectations of a good movie's really high.
when ppl find a movie funny,i can find it damn boring la.
like they say it's funny but seriously,it's so not funny at all.
anw this movie's fab! i got dragged to watch this by my mum cos she wanted to bring my 8 yr old cousin to watch it.
didn't really want to watch it after my cousin told me it was so-so only on sat.
but hey,free movie,who doesn't want la ^^
the effects were qt funny inside and the jokes are funny la!
LOL i laughed thruout the whole thing la.
oh and rain is damn annoying inside.
i didn't like him prior to the movie,i didn't like him even more after the movie.
sorry rain fans but the whole 'woo!' thing just made me want to slap him hahah.
ohhhh and emile hirsch is damn hot!
so cute in the movie,except when he's wearing his helmet.
ughhhh. but in the movie poster he looks damn cute :D
HAHA kinokuniya had 20% off during the weekend and i managed to buy leap years book!
YES YES YES YES :D
altho i managed to borrow it from SP library just a few days ago,i still think it's worth it to keep the book as a momento la.
i love how she writes all the words and emotions up,so surreal (:
thought i'd post this up of my cousin.
himself,matilda and me are the only ones in the whole family who are of the same age.
so yeah matilda's alr 19 and now his turn.
next is me! -hint-


josh's 19th birthday


we went to his new hse for housewarming cum bday celebration la.
had a great time talking to my cousins there!
miss all of you. let's have more gatherings ok!
ohhhh i saw this at taka kid's dept today.
damn cute! qt cheap too $9.90 but i was broke.
so oh wells :(


lumpy!


uploaded them from my phone alr so here they are,friday's CSW job interview.
1st half of the class in formal!


old airport rd and me



litong and me



huat and me



alanie's damn extra! hahaha. qf and me.



group pic!


alrighty,i shall go and shower and get a headstart on my elastomer assignment.
it's due tmr! omg omg omg.
at least this week only has 2 8am lessons.
good riddance to waking up early! hahah.
i feel like gg swimming.
RAHHHHHHH. do assignments!
1 formal report due this week too.
-pulls hair out-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...