Thursday, May 08, 2008

总有一站爱上你

朝着这美丽人生的起点
同坐一班车与你会去边
来吧约定在明天 几多点 不管有几个月台
你总会遇见 你也会给我望见

-

thot i'd start off with a few pics to view and lighten up my oh-so-emo mood of late.


eelin and in our nitewalk 'costumes'



qi feng during C&AT - mr ho sum seng! LOL


c&at prac was damn funny cos aaron did the where is your school trick on meilianty and he totally whacked her head!
bloody hilarious i tell you hahaha XD
have absolutely no idea why qf is ho sum seng but erh,it was funny enough for me to take it down cos he walked ard with it for DAMN LONG on his labcoat.
nevertheless,another emo post once more from me.
sleepless,once more despite me closing my eyelids every single moment in lectures today.
SLEPT IN GEMS. bloody boring i tell u.
i'm sorry belle for suggesting it to you :(
dead tired i tell u!
i can sleep till june if that was possible but apparantly i can't so that's out of the question.
but i still cannot sleep.
ever wonder why you toss and turn in bed for damn long,feeling the lethargy and all but you just cannot fall into deep slumber?!
i think it's my mind.
something's bothering me damnit!
in fact,alot of things are bothering me!
i cannot let them escape from within me because it would leave me feeling exposed.
everything's just dying to come out but i just cannot let it out.
走了那么多次,我始终还是回到了原点.
haix.
oh wells,positivity positivity positivity!
pau,u've survived so darn long this way,so just suck it in and chin up (:
on the other hand,tuition's done for the week.
3 more times and i shan't see her till june.
i'm alr hanging on a thin shred of line,unsure of letting go and just let myself drop into deep oblivion.
should i? gahhhhhh.
damn hungry now. skipped dinner again.
到底哪里才是我的终点?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...