Wednesday, January 31, 2007

UPDATE!! (:

ok i'm waiting for the bf to appear at my house to study so i've got time to blog (:
lemme see....this is a LONG update mans.
exams started alr!! :(
sucks big time man.
had a 6pm paper on monday but was in sch at 10-ish in the morning.
so marce and i took turns sleeping in the library cos the sofa was too comfy :D
then eelin came to join us,followed by meli then jas.
hahaha paper was darn annoying tho!!
stupid lam kok seng. when he came in,i almost wanted to whack him.
set so hard the paper for wat sia. sadist. lolx.
yeah so it was qt the experience having exam when the sky is pitch dark when u look out of the window.
but i never ever want to have 6pm papers anymore.
pls give me afternoon or morning spots pls.
evening spots make me restless -.-"
been slacking the whole day ytd hahaha XD
so dead for MIP la. such a thick book to study.
yeah went for fahrenheit last week :D
but i still think i'm a bit too old for idols alr la.
there were pri sch kids and lower sec ppl all ard me la.
and the worst part was: I BLENDED IN WITH THEM.
wth la. i'm sorry to say but i feel old even tho i dun look old :(
anw,shall mention that eelin and i got jobs at hush puppies thru peixi.
thanks peixi (:
but it means i'll have to endure 11 hrs of work per day and be in mourning gear i.e. all black,yes from top to toe.
oh and my nano miraculously recovered so it can be switched off alr.
*@(&)*($@&*(@^!&*%#^&)@&*^#!&^@&*#
i still harbour a vast dislike for apple. tskkkk.
itching to change my mp3 player to creative but where the hell am i suppose to dispose of my ipod speakers that weighs a ton and costs a lot too?
anw i've been really irritated with the grandmother lately.
she's been getting on my nerves alot cos apparantly,she scolds me for wat my mother does.
like wtf la.
the stupid cousin had high fever that day then my mum just reached home for like 10 mins and had to go back to take care of him.
and today that asshole has runny nose and cough then still must bring him go see doctor then she screams at my mum for not helping her.
like seriously wtf la. it's not as if that asshole is my mum's kid or smth.
he's just the freakin' nephew.
so bloody annoying.
gahhhhhhh i hate my life.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...