Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday Blues

1st day of schhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(
haha,ok i'm just being really grumpy cos i'm still in holiday mood after 3 weeks.
yeah,but nevertheless,i'm bloody sleepy.
and it's only cos i woke up at 7am despite my 1pm lesson.
hehe :D made breakfast (star-shaped pancakes & egg) for marce today.
went all the way to bedok b4 calling him.
so he carn chase me home or smth (:
today's our 7th month! <3 <3
yay-ness! made him 6 pancakes + 1 egg = 7 happy months!
oh yah,i forgot to take pic hehe.
but nevertheless,was so sleepy i slept on the way to sch.
but it's worth losing sleep cos he bought my liverpool jersey over the weekend! :D
finally,like after how many donkey months.
anw back to sch.
everyone got a new haircut! well,mostly.
i'm now itching to go cut my hair pls but shall wait till end of the month for cny.
and erh when the mother's more rich la.
bought a new digi cam ytd :D
the past weekend was fab.
spent entire saturday with marce and sunday with my family.
went daiso to buy a hell lotta stuff and it's lying cluttered all over my room now.
haha shall go clean up later la.
bloody tired now.
think i'll go nap or smth.
tmr gonna see LCH. *groans*
sucks pls.
next week got 3 quizzes and i haven't studied!!
exams in 3 weeks!!
I HATE MY LIFE :(
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...