Thursday, January 04, 2007

Teen Angst

erm it just dawned upon me today that i can finally go clubbing and watch m18 shows after my birthday this yr.
yeah whatever.
anw another day stuck at home.
spent half of it asleep and the other half eating,clearing out my wardrobe.
HAHAHAHA now my wardrobe's half empty but fret not,the bangkok clothes and some other clothes have not been added to it (:
yeah but my room's still in a mess and i still have a throbbing headache after the heated argument i had with my dear bf ytd at 1am.
i've been feeling so angsty lately,it's as if i just feel like strangling every person that walks past me la.
gahhhhh dunno wat's wrong with me.
my current song is jay chou's huang jin jia and it's all about war and killing.
i swear that's what i feel like doing now: killing.
anw i'm really in no mood to blog cos all i feel like doing now is that i wish i had magical powers so i can zap my room clean and just hit the sack.
besides i only came online to change my template.
din like the previous font colour.
oh wells.
bye.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...