Sunday, October 08, 2006

Routinal Life

haha,another long break huh?
just lazy la LOL
and considering i fell sick on wed.
now on some nose spray thingy for 2 weeks. wth.
the liquid goes down the wrong tube all the time mans!
hahaha XD so gems was fun on wed.
I FOUND A CRESCENTIAN THERE! (:
1 yr older than us,exco councillor some more.
yes,was bitching abt teachers with her. and erh,ppl as well?
LOL that's the crescentian spirit mans.
yeah then thursday was plain dumb cos 3 hr break again -.-"
i swear all these 3 hr breaks are killing me man.
makes me bloody sleepy for the following lesson and makes me go home later.
just my luck to get some lousy timetable.
thank goodness for moberly where we always go now to watch dvds and play pool.
or else we sure die of the stink in the library pls.
OH and i went library on thursday!
as in orchard NLB to borrow recipe books.
suddenly got the thing to cook/bake la.
then friday was... dumb.
stupid chalacter development.
the teacher pronounces 'sacrifice' as 'sacrisite'.
and when we mock him he just simply continues that way.
bloody idiot. and ae&e was hell mans.
that fella thinks the whole class took physics so poor me had to catch up on watever other ppl knew 2 yrs ago while i struggled blatantly over a f-ing easy physics qn.
like go and die la.
i've a good mind to go see him personally to give him a piece of my mind.
it's only fair that way anw.
din understand no shit thruout the 3 hours.
was like a lost puppy all the way :(
hate it. ughhh.
anw spent sat cooking pasta.
hohoho,i din poison my bro and marce tho.
it tasted exactly like the bloody guy's from SDP.
rubber and wat not LOL
then slacked at home watching cartoons and mtv.
i still love my super sweet 16 mans.
bloody bitchfits and everything.
makes me wish i was born rich.
but then again i'd have to deal with a pervo dad(at least he looks like one) and a bitchy mom.
so.. -shrugs.
anw i shall go wash up and turn in early or smth.
bloody 8am lesson tmr.
:(
my life sucks.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...