Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hollywood Tape

omfg i shld be so doing tutorial or at least done with showering now.
but i'm simply too exhausted to move my lazy ass off this chair and into the shower.
anw today has been another tiring day for me.
lemme see,morning impromptu breakfast with marce HAHAHAH XD
bought mr. bean for him for breakfast on impulse cos i was also hungry :P
he better be touched. i'm utterly broke now.
MIP was.. as usual.
lunched at fc 1. totally no mood today la.
so so so dead. period drains me of energy pls.
GEMs after that. as much as the lecturer was trying to be interesting(which for once he is one) i was half closing my eyes alr.
i carn imagine how i'll survive with such a sucky timetable for the rest of the semester.
I WILL DIE! give me Os all over again.
at least i get to sleep -.-"
nevertheless,the projects are piling up as usual.
reports,presentations,tests!!!
argh next wed AP chem liao.
has it even been close to 5 weeks of sucky sch alr!?
then after GEMs do work and play com awhile while waiting for marce to finish his soccer match.
see,i'm such a good gf rite? ^^
went for dinner after that with him even tho i wasn't really hungry la.
was just darn bloody tired.
i aim to finish all the stupid assignments by saturday so i can rest on sunday.
but i think it'll all be blank talking only la.
oh wells,just bloody tired.
stupid uncle wedding dinner on friday.
of all days friday. dunno how to choose weekend arh.
am gonna have to pon CD on friday just to get ready la.
it's making me so bloody stressed up.
i feel like it's grad nite all over again.
stupid la. it's not even my wedding or watever!
carn pon the bloody thing cos my mum will simply say this
"if you dun go,when you get married,they wun come too."
-.-" bloody pissed la.
anw ppl TAG leh.
it's so bloody dead.
or does no one even read my blog!? GASP
oh wells. toodles.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...