Saturday, October 14, 2006

Movie Marathon

haha today so bloody slack la.
CD got cancelled so we had no lessons today! (:
met marce at cine to eat at estellar77.
yummy chicken noodle & happy soda (:
went to watch stay alive just now.
BLOODY SCARY LA LOL
but got some kc girls ruined the moment by SCREAMING and i mean literally at every single scene.
spent half the time feeling irritated and the other half hiding behind my jacket which marce stole cos he was cold -.-"
yeah chilled ard town after that b4 he went for the BBQ that his frens did for me which i didn't turn up for?
yeah,then i went to meet sH to watch you,me and dupree.
bloody hilarious show la.
go watch ^^
anw,even tho the tix to the movies i watched today were free,i still spent alot of money :(
so upset with myself la.
wanted to spend only $6 from the $16 i brought out.
end up left $2 only :/
ok,maybe i shld just get my mum to buy me dinner or smth next time to save on food money MWAHAHAHAHAHA
yah so that pretty much sums up my day
wished i cld have gone for BBQ cos i'm in a siao char bo mode so i'll be super high a.k.a friendly.
yeah but he told me to go ahead and watch the movie with sH instead,insisting that the BBQ will only have abt 10 ppl so nothing much only EVEN THO I INSISTED ON GOING!!
guys,they are just so hard to fathom -roll eyes.
end up 30 over ppl showed up all asking for me -.-
anw got my period today.
feeling bloody grouchy abt that cos who likes having their period mans!?
yeah gonna stay in tmr to finish up all my assignments b4 more of them come in next week.
have a feeling next week's gonna be real bad.
yupp,with all the bloody teachers all having make up and wat not.
-wails.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...