Friday, August 25, 2006

Maid In Training

bloody hell. my back is aching like mad la!
went to clean my room just now.
cos exam period then i just anyhow throw my stuff everywhere.
HEHE XD
cleaned my room till spotless.
at least the outside is spotless.
carn say much for inside the cupboards tho :/
and i just realised i shld just give up hope on getting a new study table.
oh wells,who said life was fair anw?
so in order to keep my room spotless and clean from all crap i went to sweep and mop the dining area which is directly outside my room.
it's to prevent all the dust that my dad who has this fetish for decorating the whole hse in weird stuff from entering my room.
as you noe,laziness run in the family.
so when he drills a hole and do up watever he wants,he doesn't clean up.
then everyone step step step and step into my room cos somehow ppl like to enter my room.
poor me :(
my future husband will be so darn proud of me la.
i can sweep,mop,clean and wash.
only thing i carn do is cook.
unless he likes microwave stuff or frozen food.
HEHEHE :D
but then again,i only clean the house once a week.
so...6 days he'll have to live in filth? ^^
then again,wat are maids for? LOL.
gahhh. back aching.
shall give ikea a visit sometime soon.
speaking of ikea,MY DAD GOES THERE EVERYWEEK LA.
sooner or later my hse is gonna morph into ikea showroom or smth.
shall go rest.
bloody back aching.
stupid EG album d/l-ing so slowly.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...