Sunday, August 06, 2006

Life Goes On

sherlene just gave me ahdi's blog url not long ago.
and i found this really cute pic of rou song!
haha,it's THAT dog he shared with iris.
so cute rite?? ^^



anw,it pretty much sums up that couples shld never get a pet cos they normally end up erh.. not in a good way.
found another pic that i think sinhui will get a good laugh at.


shuwei and kunda.

when we said shuwei was gay,we were right :/
LOL sh,be thankful niunai left.
or else he'll be liddat too XD
anw,updates on the past couple of days that i've been too lazy to blog.
lemme see. thursday was dumb?
jas and i had a printing spree in the com lab.
but it was sorely ruined by that hamburger who sat next to us naruto-ing w/o headphones.
ugh utterly grossed out by him.
he just doesn't do his work and let others do his work and gain recognition for wat was not HIS work.
like where has his conscience gone to mans!?
this pretty much says how he is as a person la.
honestly,such ppl really make me mad.
now that we're on the topic of such ppl,lemme talk abt some others in my class that i'm really bugged by.
specimen no. 2 - PIG.
selfish bitch. 'nuf said.
i need not elaborate on how she is cos i think everyone knows by now.
eerugh. makes me wonder how can such ppl actually exist on earth.
call me naive or watever,but seriously,they just bug the hell outta me.
soooooooooooooo. took out my braces on friday.
feeling really naked w/o them.
it's just so weird to see my teeth bare.
they resemble....a rat's.
i've simply forgotten how they've looked like after so long.
really paranoid that they'll move cos i haven't gotten my retainer.
getting them next friday.
and a couple of teeth have moved la! shit.
really really worried.
a worried pau is a grumpy pau.
din sleep well ytd cos i was thinking abt my teeth.
ARGH. just damn scared la.
anw,IDEA presentation on friday was alright.
except for the fact that my feet was hurting once more in those heels.
and... i thought my outfit was really ugly :/
just really stressed out over the upcoming exams.
want to study but i find no motivation to do so.
procrastination is once again my enemy.
HAIX.
ok,tata for now.
shall go eat my blackforest cake.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...