Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Till you come back, everyday is yesterday



very addicted to this song!
truthfully i've never heard any of tablo/epik high's songs before tablo joined YGE.
then i listened to 'Bad' from his latest album then went like, hmmmm not bad.
after that part 2 of his album came out and i admit i only listened to this song cos taeyang was singing in it.
TOTAL DAE TO THE BAK! :D
go listen to it~
anw today was my bahasa Indonesia oral test.
ytd had a mini panic attack as well as 1 hour before the actual thing.
can't believe 1 whole damn semester just fly by like this already.
1 more semester to go before graduation.
SO SCARY T.T
had many great memories from BI2 this semester despite the ibus treating me as invisible -.-"
our project presentation was fun! :D


at our final group rehearsal



going through our lines



before the whole presentation thingy started



after everyone was finished! with our 2 friends from Indonesia & Ibu Yenty


yup despite not being in Ibu Lucy's group this semester (ya, me & hidaya have a secret liking for her la lol cannot meh) we got quite a good group too this semester :D
did a skit on Sumatra and all we could think of was the Orang Utan lolololol!
anyhow am very sad to see bahasa indonesia end so fast because out of all my modules, this is still my 1 true love: languages :)
chem modules suck ttm btw lol. <------- pls agree with me
maybe i'll go take level 3000 next sem.... *ponders*
the thought of going to Batam is very tempting haha!
better than having to memorise tons of bahasa Indonesia that normal people wouldn't understand la.
ok, am quite bored now.
just downloaded the Blogger app on iOS!
hopefully it'll make me blog even more.
i swear i cannot live without my iPhone EVER!
in the event of a fire i'd grab my iPhone and charger first followed by all my SME photocards (internal joke haha!).
after that then grab my wallet if there's time i suppose LMAO.
alright, bro is going to enlist tmr.
can't wait to see his botak head later during dinner :D
P/S: if you are reading this, do click on the nuffnang ad on the left ok :D i'm quite broke!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...