Sunday, November 20, 2011

D-1



that's my mood now. taking time off now to blog abit cos i'm quite panicky now.
need to calm my nerves somehow.
dad talked to me abt getting a job in polymeric companies today over dinner.
truthfully, i just want to get out now to work cos i hate sch a lot.
SCHOOL IS SO DREADFUL.
don't get me wrong, i love the people i hang out with in sch but i absolutely dislike all that cramming of nonsense in my head.
call me cynical but studying was fun back in those days.
nowadays it's just to get us that stupid paper called a degree.
yeah people always tell me school is always the best times of your life.
I AGREE. i just disagree that studying for exams and causing u so much stress is fun.
isn't our purpose on earth just to procreate?! ugh.
anw tmr is my first paper.
may the gods bless me with the will to last through until tmr.
the vicious cycle of memorizing will resume tmr after that paper for my 2nd paper on wed.
i did attempt to study abit for wed's paper but cannot rmb alr la.
i'm not a genius cos if i were, i wldn't be panicking now :)
and wed's paper has negative marking FML TTM.
&!#(*!(&#(*@&*)&#(!&#*(&(*!&*(&@*(!#&*&#!*( <---- string of curses
i swear tmr this time i'd be watching huan zhu ge ge or smth LOL and not mugging like i shld.
oh wells, i better head back to my books.
everyone, mugstrong :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...