Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I cannot drive in rainy weather!



ahhhh this is marce's latest iPod touch that he forced me to order for him online.
yes,he thought for damn long on wat to engrave.
IN THE END I CAME UP WITH BOTH LINES -.-"
i have a dumb bf lol.
well if it was my iPod i'd let the engraving be something really simple.
but it's not mine haha! i can play with it though heheh XD
so fun i will d/l all the apps to play wohoo! :D
just came back from a driving lesson.
it was raining like mad omg!
I WAS DAMN SCARED HAHAHAH.
lesson went uneventful.
was too tired cos the couple of days have been rushing reports + sleeping late.
gahhh. anw ytd's lab was freaking funny!
partnered fat again then i was washing up cos we were done for the day alr.
then i couldn't take the thing that you use to suck liquids out from the pipette cos fat has this bad habit of pushing it in all the way.
then me being a typical girl couldn't take it out so i gave it to fat to help me take out so i can wash the pipette.
THEN HE BROKE THE PIPETTE INTO MANY PIECES!
cos the thing was stuck and he used too much force lol.
anw the pipette broke and he cut his finger.
damn scary! then when we went to the TA to get bandages,they ran out of plaster -.-"
so when the TA came back he announced damn loudly
where's the BOY that cut his finger?
ROFLMAO imagine a 21 yr old being called BOY!
we were all laughing like crazy hahahaha.
alrights,am gonna head out to select grad pics + collect my contact lens + go tuition.
meeting paedo for dinner tonite.
i haven't watched my webcasts! F!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...