Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hydrolysis totally rocks my world. Not.

i'm supposed to be doing a lab report now.
FORMAL report as well.
this sucks. every monday without fail i'd be stuck doing this shitass crap.
why can't i just for once work ahead of time?!
marce stayed over ytd cos my dad went overseas and i was alone at home.
wanted to do my 1131 tutorial for today but i got stuck at qn 1.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO NOT WATCH WEBCASTS DUE 2 WEEKS AGO!
rawrs. i'm having runny nose.
i have no idea why and plus,i had to camp in the toilet during tuition!
i swear it's the coffee bun they gave me cos that was the only thing i had within that hour.
so yes,with wobbly legs i went off to meet marce at the arcade to change his taiwan currency to SGD.
he's rich now,yes! NO NEED TO FEED HIM ANYMORE :D
hk cafe at bishan for dinner before i went home to start on my lab report.
half done alr,but no more motivation to continue lol.
i'm itching to take runny nose medication but that would knock me out cold for a good 10 hours.
considering that i have lab at 10am tmr and it's 12.14am i'd better not >.<
and resume sniffing tmr during lectures as well.
oh hahaha! bf is back as mentioned.
he forgot to buy my longchamp bag from HK airport la!
i'm very sad :(
cos he thought HKD50 was SGD50 and that i'd totally bite his head off if he made me pay that extra $50 for a bag.
but no,some idiot forgot to divide it by 5 so in actual fact,that was only SGD10 -.-"
oh well,it'd just have to wait anw.
am very broke! income is coming to an end soon and i feel the panic alr.
how exactly does one go back to the days where there was no income and one feels financially secured at the same time?
LOL,joke pls.
mum's asking for agnes b bag for her birthday.
i was staring at my bank acc and i stoned there for a few minutes.
dwindling amount,sigh.
oh wells,time to hit my stupid report once again.
cya.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...