Friday, December 26, 2008

I HATE ROBERT!

i noe this is abit late considering the episode aired on tuesday but:
I FREAKING DISLIKE AND ABHOR ROBERT ZHANG!
i just watched that episode while eating my dinner and i almost spit my noodles and fried rice out.
i carn believe he raped yuzhu! (ok i noe la since i read 8 days)
*(@&)!(*&@)(*!&_#^&_*(^#@&*)@(&*()@&)(@&_*@
dun let me see that zzen zhang on the road.
never liked him in the beginning,now i really hate him!
he better not win some award at star awards if not boycott the show liao!
RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRS!!!!!!!
anw just came back from JB not too long ago.
bought quite a few stuff today :D
i bought another pair of converse shoes costing $40! wohoo~
plus 2 shirts and one pair of shorts.
super tired now!
i shall go and sleep.
hahaha tmr then try and start to do my homework >.<

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...