Friday, December 19, 2008

Back from Taiwan!

hellllllllooooooooooooo (:
i'm back from taiwan alr.
actually,back since tuesday night liao.
came back to find the house in utter chaos.
i would say i enjoyed my trip but it could have been better la.
talk more abt it soon when i feel like uploading my pics.
have loads of them!!
am gonna ask marce to marry me soon so we can migrate there haha!
i miss my little nyonya :D
today yueniang and chen xi were so cute.
anw cleaned half of my room today.
having rashes now cos it's damn dusty in there!
my dad and bro turned the whole hse upside down.
phone's spoilt,computer table in a mess,kitchen is damn filthy.
rarh! shall clean more tmr.
i cannot not clean it cos it annoys me.
many many things waiting for me to do as well :(
alrite,sleeeeeeep.
taiwan trip was exhausting.
i haven't slept enough yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...