Sunday, August 10, 2008

Studying is Love. Not.

eelin asked me to play this game online.
not fun can! omg.
hahaha i'm actually waiting for fashion in house to start at 4pm cos i missed the episode ytd.
elastomers quiz tmr! not studied yet.
i have no idea what i'm doing with my life now hahaha.
microdevice lab quiz on wed was spent trying hard to copy or smth.
gems quiz even worse! omg bloody funny i tell u.

(when lecturer walks to the other room. got 2 rooms btw.)
me: (pokes vincent vehemently) how to do how to do?!
vincent: (turns my com screen) 2nd one 2nd one!
me: (sees lecturer returning) okok! (turns screen back to face me)

and that was how it went for the whole quiz until he deserted me with zhiguang and left after finishing.
IDIOT. lolx!
but still,many thanks for the help given!
lewis' fren oso helped me with 1 question hahaha.
this is wat happens when u never study :D
but i got 50/80 damn tyco lolx.
shld have studied but oh wells =D
damn irritated with the bf now.
ytd after i came back from dinner he was nowhere to be seen.
MSN,Skype,even hp was off.
called till 1am where i gave up.
went to bed,wake up today to try and call him.
and then....

me: where are you now?
marce: at the airport?
me: #&*(@#&(_*@!&)(*!&#@()*!&@*)(&!@)(*&@)(*!&@

didn't even call me,say i wasn't online the whole time ytd.
wth la. i dunno if i shld be angry with him or with the internet.
bu yao li ta alr. he went to vietnam.
whole mth disappear for 3 times liao.
can go vietnam,japan twice cannot come back sg -.-"
GRAHHH pissed.
i shall go and rot till i find motivation panic to study.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...