Monday, August 18, 2008

RedNano

hello all (:
another week has passed since my last entry.
obv the wall-e one is not counted cos i wanted to win tix la.
cheapo i admit,but then again since i'm officially gonna be unemployed from my part-time job soon (this wed omg!) i think i'm allowed to be cheapo hahah.
friday had final CSW test thingy.
mdm palam is damn gangster sia! had a taste of her 'gangster-ness' finally LOL.
anw sat worked for this rednano roadshow.
job scope was to distribute flyers and give demos.
xueqing and i ended up distributing flyers only.
not our fault actually cos we carn be possibly stopping everyone to give demos right?
it'll take everyone like 5 mins each lor.
but still xueqing and i had fun hahaha XD
walked round vivocity like alot of times.
until i refuse to go back there till next month >.<
made new friends too (:


pinghui,jiaen,xueqing and me



my slacking partner xueqing XD



me with jiaen (:



7 of us that day after the event. the other 3 left alr :(


anw must thank lewis for the job intro!
i'm ending tuition this wed with my student for over 1 year odd.
feeling kinda sad and yet free cos i've really put up with alot of heart-attacking moments for the past 1 year odd.
and it dawned upon me today that the time i taught this student of mine is the time marce has been away from me.
i took up this tuition job to keep myself preoccupied from the lack of bf activity in my life.
and now it's ending!
both teaching tuition and lacking of bf presence haha.
he's coming back :D :D :D :D
just wanna say that teaching tuition is really not easy.
i salute all teachers both professional and tutors because you have to put up with alot man.
the students' future is right in your hands.
if you teach smth wrongly that's it man!
and money is hard to come by.
but for my first stint at tuition,i guess it was alrights (:
free dinner,lax timing.
wish i had the patience to last it all the way till she graduates but then again i think i'd have my life shortened by half alr lor.
anw i need to find a job soon!
suddenly my monthly income is lessened i cannot tahan >.<
need the cash to go dating since marce is coming back soon haha!
when marce was away,save alot on movie tix cos no one to acc me watch every movie (admit it,couples watch alot of movies!)
and i don't have to eat out more often.
just find my mum to makan and she'll pay. HAHA!
can save $ to spree and all.
think the only $ i spent on marce for the past 1 year odd is like international phone bills and not that much too cos he calls me most of the time.
OH WELLS :D so excited! carn wait for him to come back ^^
anw BY2's 好好爱^0^ is nice~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...