Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy CNY (:

my cny sucked.
except for my haul of angbaos this year,it was bad bad bad.
i had 3 people asking me when i'm gg to get married.
HELLO? i'm 19 only la,no wait,scratch that,i'm 18 not yet 19 now.
it's not even legal to get married at my age pls gahhhhh.
i was falling asleep at most of the relatives houses la.
cos damn boring LOL.
played cooking mama and new game - deal or no deal - at every single stop.
haha qt fun leh that game!
"deal or no deal? no deal!"
LOL self amusement.
my grandma hse (dad's side) became some DS entertainment stop cos everyone had 1 and we were all mario karting,cooking mama-ing and deal or no deal-ing.
damn fun :D i love my cousins! haha.
caught "ah long pte ltd" at amk hub with the extended family today.
the show was... mediocre.
when it's funny,it's funny.
when it's boring,it's boring.
oh wells,i shall just catch CJ7 or kungfu dunk la.
think much better hahaha.
watching ps i love you tmr with belle,el and minah.
hope it lives up to my expectations! :D
no pics for this entry cos i simply refused to take pics of myself in that cheongsam.
LOL so yah,just go and imagine how i look like la.

-

i don't know why we're putting up this fight.
but all i know is,i miss you.
alot.

-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...