Tuesday, February 05, 2008

All rashes makes Pau an angry girl :(

i spring cleaned my room today.
I HAD TO LUG THIS HUGE SHELF THINGY FROM OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE INTO THE HSE.
it weighs a ton plus it's taller than me :(
NO GOOD.
thankfully i managed to get it in all on my own. muscle pau :D
but bad news,threw away like 5 huge huge bags of stuff and...MY ROOM STILL RESEMBLES A WAR ZONE.
argh,ordered drawers on sunday but they won't be here till next tuesday.
oh wells,at least i got rid of stuff.
still,wished it resemble more of a room to me. sighs.
oh,and my eczema acted up like mad.
i wish i can take a pic and show the entire world wat dust and sweat combined does to my skin but erh,i think i'll freak everyone out hahaha.
my leg leg from thigh down is RED with rashes and it's still aching!
right leg not that bad cos... just abit only la.
neck bore some of the dust as well so yeah.
BAD SKIN FOR CNY T.T
and for the record,i have sensitive skin.
allergic to dust,sweat,powder,grass and stress. any combination of these things will result in severe rashes for me :(
gahhhh mum told me go see doctor again but lazy la. NO TIME >.<
so anw uploaded pics onto my com from my hp.
HEHEHEHE EELIN YOU DIE FOR CONSPIRATING WITH MINAH AND BELLE FOR SAYING ME AND XX.


super unglam pic of eelin studying material science :D


wohoo side view!

haha don't worry,i've taken revenge for you le!
BY SACRIFICING MINAH! lolx.
here's what we did to his notebook while studying for PMAI last thursday.


haha seeeeeee azhar i'm so good to you right? ^^


hahah we came up with a 10 commandmants for minah to abide to! :D

if you can't make out the words, here they are (:

1. I will be extremely nice to Paula and Eelin.
2. I will eat all the cockroaches in my house.
3. I SWEAR NEVER TO WEAR V-NECK AGAIN T.T (hahah i personally like this one!)
4. I promise to dutifully finish all my housework everyday.
5. I will love Azhar in life and in death for eternity.
6. I will never EVER call Eelin a fat rat. Instead,I am the fat rat (:
7. I promise never to threaten Paula with Edmund. (yeah la minah. see bully me somemore I will post more minah pics of you. listen to mum more k :D )
8. I promise to never step into the male toilet EVER.
9. I promise to wear my French Maid costume and serve Kong dutifully at night.
10. I will be at the mercy of Paula and Eelin for the rest of my life.


lolx we got bored so we started drawing on post-its!


eelin's and minah's


HAHAHA HIGHLIGHT OF THE ENTRY! Minah's sec sch ezlink card :D


her pri sch student pass. faded liao. but u can still see the outline of minah's hair la. super classic lol!

LOL we had a hard time fighting for the minah ezlink pic ok.
pls savour it while you can (:
MINAH YOU'RE DEAD MWAHAHAHAHA.
so anw exams are like over and CNY's coming soon.
went to grandma hse to eat today at chinatown.
STEAMBOAT T.T
then tmr another round of steamboat. sai la T.T
eng chua,i hire u clean my room this weekend can?
hahaha $0.375 transportation fees :D
ytd went to ghim moh just to get this for my cousin who wanted his "tikus".



tikus is rat in malay ok.
he begged me to get it after watching it on tv.
wth la it's $20 *(^#@(*&#(*@&#*&!!@)(#*&@*(@!)
lucky got reimbursement from mum.
if not i will just faint la. $20 fly away just like that.
anw will post up magenta gathering pics later if i'm free if not tmr la.
i'll leave the springcleaning till after new year la.
stupid itp's coming.
I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 5.30AM DAILY OMG.
company provides transport but at jurong east 8am.
if i follow aunt go work,i'll risk being late,sleep 15 mins more and have breakfast.
if i follow the company bus,i'll be on time but 15 mins lesser sleep and no breakfast and fighting with the people on the mrt.
GAHHHH DILEMMA.
oh wells,shall go and rot before watching bang bang tang later.
tmr sweeney todd with the class.
AND FOR THE RECORD MINAH,IT'S JOHNNY DEPP,NOT JOHNNY DEEP.
peace out ppl.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...