Thursday, September 20, 2007

Random Notions

ahhhh i just found these 2 pics in my hp taken on the day of QAS paper.
apparantly our dear class rep/potential uncle got very hungry.
haha,huairen dun come after me with a cai dao hor.


Alan:*eyes cheesburger*Ahh food,glorious food!*stares at cheeseburger intently*


Alan:*chomps*I better stop evil Paula from taking pics of me secretly lest people know how I ate 2 cheeseburgers at one shot for lunch.*drools*

haha this is so funny! been meaning to post it up but i guess it slipped my mind when i went taiwan la.
well,cooped myself at home lately cos i simply cldn't find the mood to go out.
watched ratatouille on sunday tho! :D
i noe,damn slow la me,but it was damn cute!
remy totally reminded me of how jasmin calls eelin a hamster haha.
sorry,dun kill me. i bought u spongebob from taiwan! does that help? ^^
yeah then just pretty much rotted at home la.
wakeup,eat,watch dvd,spree,eat again,watch more tv,sleep.
that's my routine la :D
sch's starting in less than a few days and i'm so not looking forward to it.
whole sem all core modules leh.
plus,taking up korean on fridays. how to juggle!? XD
nvm,persevere. for marce (:
whoever scheduled the timetable isn't helping either.
tues and thurs till 6pm :/
the rest all till 5pm.
friday is officially doomsday for me. 8-5 with only 1 hr break in between.
then 7-9 continue with korean.
i must be mad :(
but oh wells,shall be optimistic :D
i have to be,if not,how to survive.
oh wells,shall return to more bumming b4 i dun get the chance during the new sem.
ciao.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...