Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cupcakes

stayed home today to bake some cupcakes and since there was no mentoring today,late late sleep in for me today :D
yeah,wanted to bake cookies too but not enuf time le haha.
sorry amelia,next time yeah ^^


wohoo~ choc cupcakes baking in process.


rising up and up!


the cupcake batter. it was almost full leh. imagine how many me and amelia made.


these are just my half and more cupcakes to come!


ta-dah~ the final products.

haha we attempted to make muffins out of it but erh,an accident happened.
so yeah,we had squishy muffins that we threw away in the end.
alien,now u got confidence in my skills leh mah?
lolx my 1st time making cupcakes so was quite afraid it wld be a repeat of the brownies i gave marce last year.
if u dunno the story,let's just say the brownies weren't that tasty as they looked X)
apparantly the cupcakes came out in various shapes sia.
fa gao,hippos and mushrooms :/
so much for baking skills huh.
nevertheless,had great fun today! let's do it again leh amelia!
this time,bring ur mixer can? haha our arms totally died mixing everything leh.
okok,just stopped my summer x summer dvd for awhile to post this online.
the kitten cookies dough still in my fridge leh.
think maybe tmr i'll attempt to make them bah XD
utterly upset i missed the encore for HSM2 cos dad accidently cancelled all the channels on SCV.
turns out the temp ppl who took his call mistook his intentions so i awoke with absolutely nth on tv.
but nvm,made the bro d/l it for me.
ok,really want to resume my dvd watching.
my stomach is still full from the rosemary chicken cheesy cheese bites from pizza hut.
bro and i ate like mad. i seriously need to go on a diet or hit a gym soon.
gahhhh cya.
-.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...