Thursday, April 05, 2007

Home Cleaning Services

i'm suffering from rashes all over cos of the filth my house is covered in.
finally cleaned finish the kitchen area after 2 days la.
tmr tackling my soon to be room.
yeah so today was a total disaster.
i cldn't sleep ytd,kept tossing and turning and SCRATCHING.
gosh,the dust is triggering my skin allergies la.
i've been itching like mad for the past few days and having a continuous splitting headache.
so i only slept barely 3-4 hrs last night and had to wake up at 8am today.
poor chin liat had to call me 5 times b4 i heard my phone. sorry =X
was in a foul mood for the entire day. sorta la.
not enuf sleep + itchy skin + huge headache = angry pau.
cldn't tahan so i din really eat much cos no appetite?
then went jintai today.
so quiet as compared to kidsread hahah XD
went makan at clementi b4 gg sch for camp songs + nightwalk trial.
haix. so many things happen in one night.
somehow,i felt that today was an utter failure la.
turn-up sucked,unenthu ppl,totally unprepared,misunderstandings,exhaustion.
it's like i'm beginning to feel the strain on me alr.
i just want to kill myself la =X
FOC is beginning to really look extremely pessimistic for me now.
SIGHS. oh wells,i shall just keep up with a positive attitude!
that's the spirit pau! ^^
but i just want to sleep now :/ lolx
anw tmr have to go clean house again.
free maid service lor wth.
then tuition then go sch again -faints.
i have no life alr la.
work. mentoring. work. mentoring.
tskkkkk.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...