Tuesday, April 24, 2007

And this is it

well fans,believe it or not,i miss blogger.
it's my outlet of swearing and venting my frustration or wat not.
but yeah,i'm typing this entry with a heavy heart.
so many things have happened in this really short period of time....
i've moved into a new neighbourhood (ok,so what if it ain't that new? the freaking coffeeshop below got an upgrade to become semi foodcourt-ish. and so why carn the bloody neighbours do so too. tsk.)
a new semester has started after app dinner ended.
post pics up some day when i've actually attained sufficient sleep or smth.
somehow,i feel i've changed a person alr..
life sux real bad now.
i'm a bad person.
so bad,you'd wish you didn't know me.
of the angst and loneliness.
time out.
maybe i'll come and blog tonite if i have enuf time that is.
hate my bloody life and everything.
in fact, i hate myself most.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...