Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I LOVE SP

omg i went to sch straight for 2 days la.
-faints. yeah so anw ytd was in sch planning nightwalk for FOC.
OMG FUCKING SCARY LA W4 &W5!! oh and mlt 2.
i'm so not gg for trial nightwalk.
nevertheless,i was late for the meeting cos i was slacking at home till 11-ish.
then we went to walk the route and i freaked out. badly.
i made youwei walk in front and afiq behind me so it was like human sandwich and i was holding on to a badminton racket and i was still scared!!
the places i mentioned gave me the creeps till the hair on my back was standing up la.
anw,option's out. yeah so hope my new class is nice.
hope everyone's happy with their new classes as well (:
then like accompanied eelin to sch to hand in her appeal letter this morning.
saw a really funny sight at dover mrt.
skate club dressed up as ninjas and wrote notices on A4 paper,stuck them to their decks and tried to get the new freshies to sign up for their FOC.
omg i think it's such a good gimmick la.
maybe i'll consider that for publicity. hmmmmmmmmm.
but bloody funny and ingenius la!
"will skate for money" & "unemployed power ranger".
went vivo after that with eelin to meet youwei cos he wanted to buy bag.
then that fella was late again. as usual -.-"
so he bought a sling bag from zinc and made me eye a bag as well.
but i'm broke cos my pay's not in yet so i carn buy it yet.
plus,trying to convince my mum to get it for me instead.
save my money. wahahha. so evil.
yeah then we went marina sq to kajiao ervin and youwei and i ended up buying shirts.
i bought it for marce la haha so yah...
pretty much spent the whole day liddat la..
oh and looking for a dress for app dinner!!
why all of them so 'lantern' base one arh!? tmd.
k la i wanna go shower and sleep.
bloody sleepy.
ciao ppl.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...