Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Alcohol

marce is out clubbing again.
gahhhhh i really hate it when ppl club.
club = alcohol.
i just have this thing against alcohol la.
i lost my uncle to alcoholism (serious) so i just really dislike drinking excessively.
and knowing that turtlehead,3 bottles is definitely the minimum man.
i mean,abit like half a glass is fine la.
like i also drink abit la but not at the rate where you get drunk la.
wth. oh wells.
anw,been working the past couple of days at e2max.
boredom~~~ haha. sH and i have resorted to going SAS to mock lecturers.
LOL (:
nevertheless,nothing much lately.
too busy to watch movie and nothing to watch alr.
eelin and i wanted to watch norbit then not showing liao -.-"
nvm,jb here i come. hahaha XD
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mentoring is driving me nuts.
aiyah,long story. ask me if u have nothing better to do.
and kiku+sloth. i carn send the zoo pics via gmail.
dun ask me why,ask my server/lousy computer.
when u go msn,msg me or smth la if i'm off.
see if i can get online or smth.
last resort is i upload everything on imagestation once again.
ok,i'm sleepy.
peace out.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...