Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Auntie Irene (:

happy day (:
spent time with the family today. bonding :D
went to the cathay to watch just follow law.
all i can say is 'ugh...' cos it's darn crude.
no really,imagine an angmoh watching it la,i doubt they'll understand.
and the ending sucks. BIG TIME.
i'm sorry to say but movies were created for a reason,to put fantasies and happily ever afters that will never happen in real life to be made 'true'.
anw enuf abt the movie la.
went to ichiban at ps with the family in tow,like 18 of us to eat.


that was my drink. qt cool eh? lolx.

my bro whom everyone says looks like adam chen with the same drink. it's ribena,sprite,peach syrup and vanilla ice cream btw (:

haha if i dun post his pic later my uncle will scold me. all those looking for potential bfs pls sign up here cos he's a good guy and most importantly,my cousin joshua (: (omg josh dun kill me)


the 2nd youngest with such a huge platter of food :/

b'day girl auntie irene with her cake. the dry ice surrounding it was meant to 'create atmosphere'. HAHAHAHA.

the 11 of us. ok,puffy eyed me. so not my day today :(

the 4 male sng cousins with the bday girl.

the girls :D

oh yah,i just suddenly remembered smth really stupid la.
laozharbo.blogspot.com
dun get the joke? go watch just follow law. bloody hell XD
anw i'm darn tired.
been having this HUGE headache since dunno when.
and rachel chiang,were u drunk just now!?
wth.
tmr sushi making class with eelin.
hope to take more pics (:
i'm beginning to get back into my 'photographer' mode.
-.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...