Wednesday, May 02, 2012

My phone is my life

am bloody bored these days (hence the increase in blog entries) due to unemployment.
somehow i have more 'me' time now than ever, heck i could finish a bloody k-drama in a day lor without having to worry about waking up late the next day.
did i mention i caught up on all my Running Man episodes that i was lagging behind within a day #otakugirl
hahaha! anw pics from the last day of exams :D
went out with the chem buddies to holland v for lunch after TM.
i think i was kinda cranky cos i woke up uber early that day to revise but couldn't remember shit anyways.
had everything with fries :D


shared this with kee :) cos i wasn't hungry
anw not v nice also :x

group pic :) <3 my NUS buddies alot :D

after that juyin and alvin went home but i had alot of time to kill before tuition so i wanted to just stay out la even though i was sleepy like max. $ v impt these days given my unemployment state ugh.
sooooooo ervin suggested going to this place at holland v behind some building.
HAHAHAH funny how i never knew such a place existed before :x


brownie :D

the ice cream was nice! i had the brownie together with the hazelnut ice cream despite my sore throat.
nvm, just whack. paid the price the next day cos i had to go see a doc due to my sore throat and flu.
plus i didn't want to fall sick in HK so better get more fluids in!


here's a pic of my childish bf who was sitting in the children's section reading some Avengers book lol.
oh did i mention we watched Avengers today? :D it's sooooooooooooooooooo good! my fav is now Capt America even though I liked Thor's movie most out of all la. Iron Man was just pffffffft.
kept nudging bf whenever Capt appeared on screen cos he's sooooooo cute /insert lovey eyes
hahah! after that we went to I12 Katong to meet up with Nicole after so long!
omg it was just so awesome sitting there and talking about shit stuff after so long.
happy :)


had Ramen Play for dinner then Max Brennar for dessert.
the waffles was to die for seriously! Apple Pie and Cinnamon waffles :D
shiokkkkkkk :D feeling extremely sinful but nvm la, tmr try and run i think.
on monday i attempted to be more healthy and started to do some skipping rope at home while watching Discovery & Health channel (more on that later).
wah lau i started for like 10 mins then.... gave up and walked to the fridge and took out my Royce chocolates, ate all the last 8 pieces, drank my Pokka green tea and flopped on the bed. #likeaboss
HOW TO DIET LIKE THAT YOU TELL ME!? wanted to lose some weight before i put on more in HK :x
tmr meeting my girls for woorinara, thurs going IKEA for meatballs and friday going buffet with Dream Team LOL.
ok that's it, diet starts after HK!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...