Sunday, November 07, 2010

Megamind



omg i went to watch this movie ytd.
it was a waste of my $ :(
so zzzzzzz-fying.
the plot was just totally wrong man!
dreamworks,wth are you doing?!
anw i went out with mum ytd to watch this movie.
haven't been to the cathay in ages and when i went to eat at nihon mura ytd,i found popeye's at the basement of the cathay!
like so wth pls~
that's how long i've never been to town liao sigh.
exams are looming,i feel darn stressed.
even sleeping more than 6 hrs is making me GUILTY!
my life shldn't be governed like this wtf.
someone save me from this shithole called sch :(
yeah anw didn't meet up with hidaya cos she didn't reply my msg till saturday 11am!
LOL! yeah i waited till 2am but no reply so i went to bed.
then i wanted to head to sch myself or at least mug at home la but alas,the Z monster struck again.
i have trouble waking up now :(
sleeping is my only form of escapement from school T.T
ahhh anw org chem beckons.
bye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...