Friday, June 04, 2010

MuBank!

i'm watching MuBank on livestream now :D
many many things to blog about but then again,my life is boring :/
my memory is like a sieve now.
perhaps i'd like to remember only the happy things & not the unhappy ones.
ok picking up from the last entry, went for pre-prep camp! :D
fell sick but nevertheless still had fun.
i got majorly sunburnt until my scalp was burnt too.
it's peeling now btw,qt sick actually.
have been running around actually ever since pre-prep ended.
monday was night rider trial.
super depressed that day but still,lirong,juyin & me stuck together haha!
dinner with marce & co at xin wang the next day after waking up with a sore butt.
night cycling is bad for me haha.
wed went to fix marce's iPod touch & basically nua at grandma house.
ytd went out with SP comm to buy more stuff :D
after that headed over to marce hse and had the damn shiok carrot cake from bedok interchange & porridge too.
napped for 4 hours then we went to expo to the John Little sale.


the latest addition to my SCRUMP collection :D


perhaps i shall take a pic of my entire collection soon (:
i'm absolutely in love with this character.
yes it might be a tiny little thing but it's just so darn cute!
come to think of it,i always like the small 'sidekicks'.
i love woodstock from snoopy too XD
anw smth really stupid happened to me after i came home from night cycling.
was opening the door to my house and i naturally opened the wooden door.
didn't realise that it was locked AT ALL until i saw smth 'fly'.






the thing that 'flew' was actually part of the lock of the door.
I AM NOT VIOLENT X(
lol anw it still hasn't been fixed sooooo......... >.<
i would like to say that my bf is a pig hahahaha



he bought all these at the JL sale! lol
it was over $60 pls!
and just to accompany him to study for his MSTs next week XD
okay anw i want to go and find smth to do other than nua in front of my com lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...